What are you most afraid of?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by shamps, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Could be something that may happen in you're life.A phobia like spiders.A certain person,or something thats already happened.Anything...what scares you most?

Il go first....well I think it used to be a toss up between fish and heights....now the thing im most afraid of is never falling in love with somebody again and then spending the rest of my life alone.
  2. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

3. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

I do apologise I didnt realise.One cannot read every thread going before they post something that pops into their head at the time.
  4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

To fall in love again, thus having a chance to get properly hurt. Yay. What's love got to do go to do with it... meh
    Another one would be forgetting to wear my pants before i go outside...:eeek: ever been arrested for indecent exposure? lol
  5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

The scariest thing I can imagine is walking through a murky alley all alone... I was raised in a town where every single woman feared a serial rapist (and potential murderer). He is in prison now... But I'm aware of the risk, anybody could be like that. I have met him in person, I should add... Nobody could believe it was him

A ridiculous phobia I've had since a kid is wet paper of any kind. Other children would chase me with kitchen tissue and make fun of me.... It's not that bad anymore, but still I can barely touch it. It's awful... Euw
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm also afraid of Boo forgetting to wear pants when he goes outside. :p

Seriously, I know there are other threads pertaining to this same subject, but it's impossible to go through all the threads to find them. I'm sure there are lots of duplicates here.
  7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Yea some kids once at my birthday party when I was very young got some blown up balloons and pins and started popping them in my face while I was hunched in a corner.....I darednt go near balloons now incase they pop lol.Weird how things that happen to you when you are younger stay with you.
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

it's FUN to pop balloons when it's filled with whipped cream!
    Then again anything is fun to pop when its filled with whipped cream...

Spiders or anything with more than 4 legs... what i do is take a spay can and a lighter, then i turn them into "creme brulee" muahah
  9. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'm afraid that my life is going to be like this forever... and nothing is ever going to change.

That is my biggest fear.
  10. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I've thought about it, and I've decided I'm afraid of absolute silence and darkness. Even now I can't sleep with out back ground noise and a light (a TV usually serves as both for me).

I'm not sure why it bothers me so much. Maybe it's my paranoia.
  11. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Totally agree about the popping balloons thing. Someone popped one in my face when I was little, and so now I'm not exactly afraid of them, but I don't like them. Or at least I don't like when they pop.
  13. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

My biggest fear is to lose someone I love.
  14. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Things---I do the same with the whole tv thing in the background.Just quiet enough for it not to disturb but there so im not alone.

Vita-----you are funny as!!!

And Wildcherry--thanks for the whole duplicate thing.I really wasnt aware there were others and like we both said,you cant go through every thread every time you want to say something.

Thanks all I love you guys xox
  15. Warm Hands

Warm Hands Well-Known Member

gaining weight
  16. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

:hug: to all xox
  17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm afraid of having the flu!!
    I know it sounds silly but when you're alone at night and can't breath it's really scary...
  18. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Centipedes and public humiliation.
  19. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Right now I'm just scared to go on any longer. I just know things will get worse for me.
  20. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Not my biggest fear, but close to it is success.:huh: Never really have come out on top or reached a goal or had someone want to be with me, success is the unknown to me, don't know what I would do if things ever worked out successfully.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.