what are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ZombiePringle, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yes its another videogame thread. I know... Crazy coming from me.

Anyways the point of this thread is to post what game you are playing and if you need an online partner for it. It could help us get to know the fellow gamers and what not.

Anyways right now I'm not playing anything. But will be in a couple hours and will see if anybody wants to join in.

2. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

I'm trying to beat this mission questy whatever its called thing on dead island. I keep getting eaten by zombies though :(

3. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

PC or console? On PC I am playing Heroes of might and magic 6y, awesome graphics and an improvement on the last one. Soon I will be playing Skyrim, but that has no co-op. Im a bit of a noob when it comes to online games, as I have been internetless for pretty much ever, only got my DSl now. You know you want battlefield 3!

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Dark Souls. Game stresses me out. Looking forward to Skyrim next month. Maybe Batman this week. I don't usually play multiplayer (I keep weird and unpredictable hours).

5. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

Dark souls! eish that game is HARD, and yes I do want skyrim, badly. Playing RAGE on PC , sadly its a lazy console port ffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.