What are you reading right now?

So we have a "what are you listening to?" so i thought what about a reading thread?

i'm reading
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by JK Rowling, and for those not fans of it, its the fifth book, it the series. :smile:

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think we have one of these threads... but I'll post here anyway :D

I'm reading the Bhagavad Gita right now. It's teachings of Krishna and I think it's a Hindu text.

wibble

I tend to read a few books at the same time, like a slow burn thing:

Gaunts Ghosts by Dan Abnett
Hunter the Vigil by White Wolf publishing
Chopper 3 By Chopper Read
Bag of Bones by Stephen King

worlds edge

The Machiavellians: Defenders of Freedom - A Defense of Political Truth Against Wishful Thinking - James Burnham

Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Word 2007 (Paperback)
by Faithe Wempen

plates

tha bible sometimes (i'm one of those psychotics going through a spiritual crisis y'see not because it's a funny book to read), at other times i catch glimpses of headlines/newsprint on the public transport.

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
I love psychology! I'm reading "Elephants On Acid" a book which studies what happens when you give elephants acid (obviously)

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
Hate to say this, but this was serious scientific research (honest!). Anyway as this is a rather depressing book I'm now going to read "Zeno and the tortoise" about a bloke called Zeno who liked to sit on tortoises (maybe)

plates

i wonder how far he'd get, if the book turns out to be about a bloke sitting on a tortoise :laugh:

you're cheering me up tonight, thanks.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00