What are you reading right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Been rereading Catch-22 for the millionth time. Just started Free Will: A Very Short Introduction by Thomas Pink. For school research. I'm trying to find out more about free will for a debate for class. Need to find out more about Sartre especially. Like the title indicates, it's a very short book.

Acanthi

I just finished a book called Attached. It was wonderful. Taught me a lot about myself and my attitude towards relationships.
I'm now reading 2 books alternatively, one about understanding and overcoming depression and the other about how to practice mindfulness in everyday life.

im in the middle of Red Rising by peirse brown for the sixth time which i highly recommend haha and evermore by alyson noel for the third time which i part of a long series but it well worth it both are great books, but i am always looking for new books so any recommendations?

I wish I had one proper title to mention here. Instead, I have been reading chapters from several titles at irregular intervals- being unable to read and finish a book at a time feels like losing a very important part of me. The three books that I have read partly and left to be read till the last page at an uncertain date are- The Time Traveller's Wife by Niffenegger, Sapiens by Harari and The Creators by Boorstin.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Last week I started reading The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. A few weeks ago one of my teammates made a reference to Ponyboy when we were chatting on Facebook one night, and I didn't quite get it, so he had to explain, and then he recommended I read the book. I'm only like 50 pages in because I often have trouble pulling myself away from my laptop long enough to start reading, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00