• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What are you reading right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up reading Johnathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach, a philosophical story reminiscent of The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Both books are great reads. Now I will tackle The Chanur Saga by C. J. Cherryh. This October I finally got around to reading A Dog's Purpose by Bruce Cameron, also a good book. It is bittersweet and doesn't sugarcoat the harsh realities that some dogs end up facing.

I finished reading 12 angry men (drama) with my students recently. I had never read it before so i decided to read it along with the students and be surprised with them. I forced myself to stay only 2-3 pages ahead. Thankfully I have advanced enough in my teaching career that I can do that.
It’s a great read and the children love it too.

Turtles all the way down by John Green was my personal read that I just finished. I wasn’t teaching it and I must say. I found it very relatable. Dealt with some mental health themes.

So we have a "what are you listening to?" so i thought what about a reading thread?

i'm reading
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by JK Rowling, and for those not fans of it, its the fifth book, it the series. :smile:
That book helped me cope with a really difficult time at my life. It has a special place in my heart. A good old friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00