What are you reading right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
Finished up reading Johnathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach, a philosophical story reminiscent of The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Both books are great reads. Now I will tackle The Chanur Saga by C. J. Cherryh. This October I finally got around to reading A Dog's Purpose by Bruce Cameron, also a good book. It is bittersweet and doesn't sugarcoat the harsh realities that some dogs end up facing.

I finished reading 12 angry men (drama) with my students recently. I had never read it before so i decided to read it along with the students and be surprised with them. I forced myself to stay only 2-3 pages ahead. Thankfully I have advanced enough in my teaching career that I can do that.
It’s a great read and the children love it too.

Turtles all the way down by John Green was my personal read that I just finished. I wasn’t teaching it and I must say. I found it very relatable. Dealt with some mental health themes.

So we have a "what are you listening to?" so i thought what about a reading thread?

i'm reading
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by JK Rowling, and for those not fans of it, its the fifth book, it the series. :smile:
That book helped me cope with a really difficult time at my life. It has a special place in my heart. A good old friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00