What are you thankful for now????

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by jimk, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

is there something that is going good now for a change that you are able to share with the rest of us.. small, medium or large we would love to hear it from you.. Jim

i am very thankful that son johnny is with momma tonight and they seem to be doing good.. daddy needed this break..

2. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

The frost did not damage the cukes and the tomatoes before I pick them. And its the most beautiful sunny Fall day.

3. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Hope is released:stars:

4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

That I have a comfy bed to sleep in every night. That I can eat whenever I feel like while a lot of people and animals out there are starving.

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I am thankful for my family.

6. Patches

Patches Active Member

This bottle of guinness and my big sister. Oh and peppermint scented candles :heart:

7. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

that my dog is so funny. just looking at her makes me smile

8. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm thankful for sleep. Without it I feel dreadful!

9. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

am thankful that my marlboro habit ain't knocked me off yet..LOL always sort of got hope i can kick this frigging habit..Jim

10. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I am thankful that sf is back up and running! :D

11. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

My insane aunt, she comes in very handy.

12. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

Ah me too! :hamster:

13. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

very thankful for my strength that i am able to listen to my ex katie and keep her going thru all the troubles she has had for last 6 months..

figure she still within her deductible part of my helping hands program for few more months..LOL

14. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

I'm thankful that my parcel of books from amazon arrived today and that I won't have to order anything again for a while. Waiting on packages is not a comfortable situation for me. I'm stressed the entire time between initial shipping notification and arrival of the package. .

15. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I'm thankful for my work giving me my vacation pay :)

16. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

thankful that i finally got some dreamless sleep.. was good.

17. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Right now!, alcohol.

18. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm thankful for SF. It is helping me take my mind off my sub-par night. Thank you so much. This is great. My mind is occupied.

19. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

thankful again that i got some good sleep .. world looks one heck of a lot better after last night's antidepressant meds..

20. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

power was out for almost 14 hours.. the crews worked thru the night and now we got our power back.. thank goodness..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.