What are you thinking about?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thinking about what if I scared my Tumblr friend away with being weird and awkward. He maybe went to bed because he lives in England and it's getting late there. Or he's just not on Tumblr right now. Or maybe he's just like "Who the hell is this weirdo?" and doesn't wanna deal with me anymore.

MisterBGone

βœ…
SF Supporter
. . . So! I’m thinking πŸ€” I may have fond the girl ; _(if she’s the one ☝️ on this episode of β€˜MOAM,’ on Netflixβ€”one of the latter ones from last year: or 2019 / they don’t have any up from 2020, just yet - w/Barbara Walter’s..;() but admittedly the problem is this! I’ve been playing it on the tele’ here, but have not paid much attention to it - (habe barely looked @ the screen πŸ“Ί). And it’s almost half over. . . While I have developed an ear for Korean language over the course of the last handful of years from films & shows; I have not yet been able to detect what those words actually mean (well, a few of them! Maybe 5β€”10; many of which, are said regularly on this sow .. :D) so I think this could be her but she’s with her groom of singers / band / whatever u call β€˜em AOA- (habe no idea what than means!) is it like MIA? nwa?? So at some point I may have to back this thing up β€” so I can try to figure this thjng out... or continue to get sidetracked//distracted\\etc.!!.cte) . . ; )

MisterBGone

βœ…
SF Supporter
Just sitting nerd waiting for the lab to open up At hospital πŸ₯ la de da dah ; la di dah da daa..;) // / ///. . : ) . . Und dann - appt, infused, bemused: confused; bemoaned, regroaned- en so! Solo, hope no’s. . . En mass, En fasse: it’s blossπŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ€°πŸ€±πŸ‘ΌπŸ§β€β™€οΈπŸ§™β€β™‚οΈπŸ§™πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§β€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ / _yMcA.!;) dey hav evary ting buh yor need to enjoy πŸ˜‰! Yu cun hang out wit all da boyzzz πŸ‘¦...;DπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§œβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§œπŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§™πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈπŸŽ…πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§›πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00