What Are You thinking/Doing right now? Can Be Anything.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lilly, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

Hey. Just wondering what everyone's up to. Like, post in this thread what you're doing, or what you're thinking at this very moment that you read this. Im interested...randomly.
    For example, right now I am Listening to music, (Daughtry, Life After You is playing) while I wait for Medium to come back on. (new song on Break Your Kneess, by: FlyLeaf)
    I'm thinking about why and why not, i should jump in front of the train that always comes, but also, that this thought seems so irrelivant to the music playing.
    Okay, you next.

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm listening to my next door neighbors having a strange debate outside my window,lol

3. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Thinking about how- I soooo want to die!
    Everything and everyone is fucking irritating me.
    Especially my mom! I know things will be much better with me dead.

4. emmasmith

emmasmith Member

ditto this exactly!
    planning my time to go, i think tuesday

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i'm watching the film- sybil. and i'm not crying so much i can't watch it properly, things are goin' alright. :smile:

6. xzxw

xzxw Member

Im laying in bed wondering if its worth the effort to get some cheezeits from my car and wondering whether or not i should buy Ozzy Osbournes new album

7. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I'm thinking this thread has already been made, and is more appropriate in The Coffee House forum, where another one by the same name already exists. :blink:

8. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

Already made??!!! I knew not of this....I'm sorry.
    It SEEMED like a good idea, i was curious as to whateveryone else was thinkin and doin..maybe itd be better in the other...i just click and write dont really look at where im putting things. sorry.
    Rats.
    oh well, its all good anyways. As fo Ozzys new album..(someone mentioned that right? dhort term memory happenin apparently lol) you should totally go for it. ozzy pretty awesome ya? I like him anyways...his music anyways

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't worry about it Lilly. If the moderators want, they can move it to the coffee house. :hug:

10. Inker19

Inker19 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about how I'll never be successful in life.

11. Surely Not

Surely Not Well-Known Member

Listening to music. Wondering how I could have wasted two years on someone who never cared about me. Looking for razerblades. Looking for guns. Gulping down water, thinking about drinking something harder for the first time in my life.

12. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

preparing. tomorrow (tuesday), i'm getting as much drink and weed as i can afford then hopefully won't wake up. if i do at least i can try again next month

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Ozzy has a new CD?? I'm listening to music and debating whether or not I can leave the house to go pick up my refills..I dread the drive up into town..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.