What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jms, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jms

jms Banned Member

Okay so, this may seem extremely random, and I'm not sure if a thread similar to this exists (maybe elsewhere) but I find it extremely helpful to simply write my thoughts down. It seems to help clear my mind and/or process my feelings etc. The purpose of this thread is to simply provide that space. It can be silly, encouraging, sad..whatever you feel. I'll start it off.

I'm thinking:
    * She is simply amazing and Im glad to have her in my life.
    * Things CAN change, as long as I stay determined and dedicated.
    * I truly hope I hear back from an employer soon.
    * These past two days were the best I've had in a long time. :)

Y'all can take it from here. Hopefully this provides some sort of outlet. :)
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

There are a few similar type threads in the gameroom where people go to add thoughts to long running threads- but not one exactly like this - if you like I can move this down there where people look for these threads. So glad you have had a couple good days !!!

I am thinking that:
    I wish it was spring already
    I wish i did not need to go outside until spring gets here
    I am glad the stove is very hot this morning :)
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am thinking:

I wish the wind would stop blowing

I wish the power would come back on because it is getting very cold in here.

I need to figure out a way to earn more money because I have to replace my car that no longer can be repaired and doesn't run.

I can't deal with the nightmares/flashbacks much longer. Ready to break.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm thinking;

-It's cold in here. Time to turn on the heater for some extra heat.

-I don't want to have to go out tomorrow in 0-degree temps, but I need groceries.

-I hope my friend's husband's health improves; he's going through some scary stuff right now.

-Really hoping I can visit my aunt in North Carolina next month; it's been over a year since I've been out there.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm thinking...

I wish it would warm up here already. My feet are like ice!

I need to really go to bed earlier!

I hate when text disappears after I write something good, and can't remember exactly how I said it!

I no longer need to waste a thought on those who hurt me. I want a man, not a little boy. I want friends, not backstabbers and users. I demand respect and I'll get it from now on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.