what are you trying to accomplish with suicide?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

hello, i want to end my life so im considering suicide, but im wondering what it will do. alot of people on this forum want to die, but i still wonder about people's personal considerations so: what are you trying to accomplish suicide, why are you contemplating it?
  2. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

For me personally, it's because I simply cannot & won't carry on like this any longer. I am no youngster, I have a terminal illness & several other physcial illnesses, suffered with anxiety and panic attacks since I was a kid, so have had a very miserable existence. Want to get it over and done with. Have Christmas Day in mind, as there's absolutely no chance of anyone finding me, spending Christmas on my own as usual, no friends, no family to speak of, no one cares, so not worried about who I'm leaving behind and how they feel.

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I don't really know what I want to accomplish by suiciding. Why am I contemplating it? Well I can't really remember. After a while you forget why you felt this way in the first place and all you know now is that you want to do it. I can't change, I have no motivation - among other things. Sometimes it's better to do it then want to know why you want to. :blink:
  4. chickee

chickee Active Member

I don't want to die, I want to get rid of the pain. So, suicide is the only way to free myself of..well..myself. I am my own worst enemy.
  5. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I feel I am too sensitive for this world. I get hurt too easily and I don't get or know how to live among other people. This is a very social world and I am socially inept and also lonely, the isolation definitely triggers my suicidal thoughts.
  6. chickee

chickee Active Member

sounds just like me
  7. beachdawg

beachdawg Well-Known Member

Well, for me, I'm just weary from life. Too many disappointments. There's just no more happiness, no joy in anything at all. I really sincerely wished it could have been different, but it's not.
  8. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Yea, I know I wont be able to get better. And that's the worst thing. Sucks that I feel this way so early in life. Life sucks then you die I guess.
  9. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

I'm a mistake.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to accomplish anything except the act of ending my very own life and by that i expect to feel no more.
  11. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

I've hung on to hope for years on end but just can't go on like this anymore. It never gets any better, and the more time that passes, the worse I feel. Especially with New Years Eve coming up which I'll be spending alone. I'd love/ am debating on leaving that day before the New Year comes. I really don't want to be around for 2011 since things are only going to get worse.
  12. Pixie

Pixie Member

I just want to end existance so there will be nothingness like before I was born. I'm ruining other peoples lives because I'm depressed and can't be bothered to do anything. Other people in my life don't understand depression at all and I can't stand anymore being nagged and feeling like everyone thinks I'm weird. I just have no motivation to do anything and my life is slowly getting worse and worse. So I just want it to end simple as that.
  13. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

To establish how hurt I was to the people who've hurt me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
  14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Basically peace and away from this poor,repetitive waste of a life.I've been in this life for that long now and have tried to change with no luck,to finally be gone I just want eternal peace no breathing,nothing at all.
  15. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

The end of sorrow and struggle, to be finally at peace
  16. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

To end my pathetic excuse some call a life.
  17. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

when i'm actively suicidal it's because the pain is too great. too many flashbacks, too many memories of being abused. i feel dirty, ashamed, worthless, i think i'm doing everyone a favour by dying.

when i'm well i know it's a combo of trauma and bipolar speaking. suicide wouldn't be so tempting if i wasn't bipolar. the disease just makes stress so much harder to handle.
  18. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Make a lot of peoples lives a lot easier and not have to be my parents dirty little secret anymore
  19. nobody man

nobody man Well-Known Member

To stop thinking... to turn off my brain... My thoughts drive me crazy... I don't do drugs and I've never been able to sleep well so suicide is my best option...
  20. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

To not have to live in a world where I'm not accepted as a real person by anyone. Including myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.