• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

What are you wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really bored. :( What are you wearing?

I'm wearing a long sleeved back shirt, black jeans and odd socks (one purple/black stripes, other orange/black stripes). I've also got my MP3 player hanging around my neck but I doubt that counts. :rolleyes:

Nuri

I'm wearing a...

Long-Sleeve Black T-Shirt, Short-Sleeve White T-Shirt on-top, Black Nike Shorts, Dark "Baggy" Jeans ontop and White Socks... Planning on putting my Black Jumper (Top/Sweater/Swear-Shirt for the Americans) on soon.

(The reason why i'm wearing Shorts and Jeans is that... I'm cold! :blink:)

D

dani_badseeds

Black jeans, not tight but not loose either. Black suit shirt half buttoned with a The Cramps shirt underneath and a strong green long 17th century Victorian style coat, socks, hairspray and green leopard print creepers... detailed?

worlds edge

Jeans, pullover sweater, white t-shirt, white socks, dunno what you call 'em slip on shoes that have rubber soles. Kinda like a cross between sneakers and shoes.

Oh, and my Boston Red Sox "World Series Champtions 2004" hat. Can't forget that. :smile:

loooooool

Rainbow striped hat! :ohmy: ya makine me jealous now lol urgh you have trousers on, so ya can't show off ya pale bun :tongue: *hides from Mal's powers* :hiding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$276.00
Goal
$255.00