What are your ambitions in life?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Kaos General, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Everyone has ambitions whetrher they be dark and sinister or realistic or just toooooooooo ambitious, so whats yours?

Mine is to matbe one day win a hardcore heaven award, failing that just to finish my course and become a electrician

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I have 2. Get back into school and graduate. And to get through until the day that I can finally be with my girlfriend all the time instead of just every couple months.

3. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

My only ambition is kinda twisted and would make me appear most likely crazy in most peoples minds so I shall not say what it is.

4. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I have one very dark ambition lol, but other than that just to stay happy and ensure no one ruins this for me (least of all me!!!)

5. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

To take over the world!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!! :D

Actually, it's to move to France, go to Cordon Bleu, and open my own restaraunt. :)

6. Kaos General

Your in the right place then :lol!: i got another ambition, and thats to develop a virus specifically targetted at paedophiles, rapists and cheats

7. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I have no ambitions, perhaps some but I can not say

ambitions that would give me happiness would have to have me go back in time

I had ambitions but none now, at least none I can say

8. blue

blue Active Member

To give people joy and happiness.

I'm such a fucking hippie oh no.

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Invent something "necessary". Something rivaling the printing press or the internet would be way cool, but something like... I dunno, tampons? Would do. Just something that improves the lives of a lot of people.

10. Kaos General

But something that bleeds for 3 days is just messy why would anyone want to invent something for that? Thats like "PLUG THE VOLCANO SHES GONNA BLOW" :lol!:

11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

It's a lot less messy with a tampon than without ;)

12. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Ah fuck Imperfection beat me the post with the whole taking over the world joke.

I duno mabye being a badass ghetto pimp.

13. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

My ambition is to have ambition.:sad:

14. Kaos General

Going with your avatar how about a multi coloured flourescent UV tampon? Just because women have to use them doesnt mean they cant be fashionable :lol!:

15. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

But Pedophiles aren't always sex offenders. There's an incredibly strong argument with lots of support to say you're born that way, and even if you're not, there are so many out there that fight the urges in any way possible. So why develop a virus to target these people who are probably having a harder time dealing with life than half this forum? And cheats are sometimes in horrible, violent relationships that they don't know how to get out of, and they need to find comfort somehow. Even though cheating is wrong, these people shouldn't be severely punished for this. And, in fulfilling this ambition, shouldn't you be killed for what's an essential genocide?

As for my ambition, I just want to live a happy life, that'll be enough for me. :)

16. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

We've beaten this to death before, but I guess not enough >_<. "Pedophile" has two definitions: the technical definition is "one with an attraction to children". The definition that is used in 95% of all cases and should be assumed when you see the word is "child predator".

17. Confusticated

Well it should really be cleared up in posts like this, especially since we have the first kind on this forum, anyway. It can seem like a personal thing. It's rather thoughtless to post something like that and it annoys me when people do. I go by the proper definition, which is why it annoyed me. If people are going to talk about Pedophiles at all, they should clear up who they're talking about.

18. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yes, probably it should be made clear, but that's not going to happen. People will continue to use the definition that almost everyone uses. What makes a definition "proper", anyhow?

19. Confusticated

And I will continue to point it out, as I have done here. And the proper definition is the one that stems from the original.

20. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

So using "portmanteau" to refer to a contraction of two words instead of a briefcase is improper?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.