What are your favorite activities?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by TheBLA, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

What I like to do is play videogames, watch TV and use the computer. I'm a real couch potato, outdoors are so scary! :biggrin:

2. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

I don't do anything now, I loved hores riding around the cliffs of Dongeal, kayaking in the harbour, looking out from the holiday home window at the mountains and the beach, fishing, so many days I spent out in the ocean, what I wouldn't do to get back out there.

3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

horseback riding (no surprise there), surfing, acting, singing, dancing, reading...

4. LtRoarke

LtRoarke Guest

I like to run and just to be with my friends. I also like to read my (state and local) government text book for this semester...I can't help it...I'm a real, live poli sci major. That is scary. OH! I love comming to this site :D
    And! Aerosmith! I love classic rock...music is almost my life. I'd die without some good 'ol classic rock.

5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Computer, listening to music, playing piano, being with my friends, reading, writing...

6. Airbag

Airbag Guest

Just relaxing and listen to music, playing computers games online (Battlefield2, etc).. Watching a movie, adding movies to my collection. Creating flash films.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

watching movies, listening to music, and dolling myself up, lol:laugh:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i like reading, watching tv, games (wii, and ps2) and listening to music

9. kmi_x3

kmi_x3 Member

i like sleep
    :laugh:

10. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

Talking and spending time with resistance, my mum and my brother. Watching TV, browsing the web, playing my guitar and bass guitar, listening to music and lets not forget the most essential one... sleep, although the majority of dreams bring pain or just opaque confusion.

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Activities? I don't do anything active lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.