What are your favorite activities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
What I like to do is play videogames, watch TV and use the computer. I'm a real couch potato, outdoors are so scary! :biggrin:

S

Saoirse

rahul1000 said:
What I like to do is play videogames, watch TV and use the computer. I'm a real couch potato, outdoors are so scary! :biggrin:

I don't do anything now, I loved hores riding around the cliffs of Dongeal, kayaking in the harbour, looking out from the holiday home window at the mountains and the beach, fishing, so many days I spent out in the ocean, what I wouldn't do to get back out there.

L

LtRoarke

I like to run and just to be with my friends. I also like to read my (state and local) government text book for this semester...I can't help it...I'm a real, live poli sci major. That is scary. OH! I love comming to this site :D
And! Aerosmith! I love classic rock...music is almost my life. I'd die without some good 'ol classic rock.

A

Airbag

Just relaxing and listen to music, playing computers games online (Battlefield2, etc).. Watching a movie, adding movies to my collection. Creating flash films.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
watching movies, listening to music, and dolling myself up, lol:laugh:

Nuri

Talking and spending time with resistance, my mum and my brother. Watching TV, browsing the web, playing my guitar and bass guitar, listening to music and lets not forget the most essential one... sleep, although the majority of dreams bring pain or just opaque confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00