What are your fetishes?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by xoCherie, May 30, 2012.

1. xoCherie

xoCherie Well-Known Member

I've been mulling this over lately, and it's weird but looking back at all my boyfriends, they've all been older than me by at least a year, and I let all of them have almost total control - I'm a Leo, I have to have some haha. Delving deeper, I remembered that in my first relationship I enjoyed him babying me and treating me like his "little girl" and now I'm noticing that I'm attracted to guys in their older twenties, or who look/act/are that mature, and I'm thinking the lack of a father figure in my life is prompting me to find one now in my adult life (I'm 18)
    I feel weird knowing this, but upon finding this realization I've got an urge to find my "Father" right away...it's kinda scaring me honestly, because I'm not one to rush into a relationship generally...
    Plus the recent events with the 30 year old from course pushing me into sex wouldn't have helped these thoughts at all...

Anyway, if you don't want to comment on my new found fetish, what are some of yours that you didn't expect?
  2. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

I'm not sure this is something that a lot of people want to discuss… but librarians.
  3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Like gloomy said, this isn't something I'm entirely comfortable discussing on a public forum... but yes, I have some. I do get turned on by some unusual things sometimes - though that's a subject I'd probably keep between myself and an intimate partner. I don't think your fetish is unusual at all, in fact it's pretty common among women.
  4. xoCherie

Well, the way I see it is, we trust each other enough to talk about our mental health issues or self harm, or our daily struggles in life, so why not about our fetishes? We are all still anonymous, and this thread will be buried within a few weeks.
    I don't know. My thinking is weird lately.
  5. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Sounds like an open door for sexual banter. Not saying that's your intention but it opens the door.

But I'm going to make it a bit innocuous and say that the things I enjoy the most about relationships are the hugs and kisses, and a fun, adventurous companionship.
  6. xoCherie

This. Exactly this. That's what I look for in a relationship. I miss having that
  7. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

Maybe this isn't so much a fetish thread as a 'what do you find attractive?' thread.
  8. xoCherie

Hmm...I would edit it, but can't unfortunately...
  9. PJLane

PJLane Well-Known Member

hahaha this made my day.

i love older guys, most girls do. theyre so much more experienced -- and women are more mature anyway. age is just a number anyway it depends on the individual.

^^ thats my fetish
  10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I wonder if how you grew up forms your fantasies and fetishes....like if you've been abused, does that make your likes ill? I've discovered weird fetishes that I fantasize but I wouldn't want it in a real relationship...I've discovered that lately, that I can go wild in fantasies, imagine all kinds of stuff, but when it comes to reality I don't want that...I want plain normal affection....and even then I wonder if I can...I've been alone so long...and it's like it feels wrong when I'm intimate with someone...maybe I'm damaged beyond repair....

I'm kind of ashamed of some of my fantasies...but I'm not comfortable talking them here...I wish I was...that could lift up a weight off my shoulders
  11. shiiki

shiiki Member

Bondage. Specifically, being tied up. I'm not into all that dark, pain, humiliation stuff. I just like giving up control to the point of being completely and utterly powerless to my partner. I've basically lived my life as a control freak, not as in I want to control everything around me but I need to be in complete control of myself and my immediate environment and how it effects me. I don't like being the passenger in cars, flying, or being put into situations I'm not prepared for. I always over-think everything around me and every action I take. I don't deal well with surprise, especially in social situations. More often than not, it makes me highly uncomfortable.

Simply put, I can't give up that control easily. In fact it's extremely difficult. I have, however, found ways to work around it. There are things I can do to lessen the stress of those situations. When I do trust someone enough (I'm not a trusting person) it's exciting to give them that control. This only happens with someone I am in love with, whom reciprocates that love. And usually only after a long time of getting to know them. Only problem is, I've found it hard to find other women that will be that dominant, let alone ones that are attracted to women (I'm a lesbian).

Sorry if that's too detailed; I tried to leave out anything overly sexual.
  12. PJLane

PJLane Well-Known Member

there is a pretty hilarious family guy clip that sums that up - its quagmire (who has alot of sex) teaching a class on how to pick up women. you just ask them what their relationship is like with their father, and if they say anything positive - move along.
  13. TheLoneWolf

I hate to admit it, but I always have better luck with women when they aren't particularly close to their fathers.
  14. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Well put. I feel the same. And yes such women are hard to find.
  15. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I can't resist a woman with pretty feet and if she's also wearing backless open toed kitten heels then I'm done for! :wink:
  16. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

I seem to attract people who want me to take control of them in this way, when all I want is for someone to take contol for me, and take care of me.
  17. TheLoneWolf

My dilemma is that I want to be in control, but I also want to be loved and nurtured. My dominant side is in constant conflict with my sensitive side.
  18. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

instead of being more of a fetish i guess i would say my attraction is to [sorry for being weird] a guy with nice forearms, wearing like flat front formal trousers, a cocky - intelligence, wit, and confidence. someone who takes control and maybe detachment from family, people, a little damaged , deep voice.
  19. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I don't know why but if a girl does sleep pranks to people I always try and cuddle them as a way of being the person that doesn't get pranked by them and is in their soft spot. I for one don't mess with people when they are sleeping for Karma sake but when I see a girl do it I don't know why but I'm just really turned on.
  20. ItsOkayEllijah

ItsOkayEllijah Well-Known Member

I like red heads and a person with nice teeth. They have to have nice teeth!!!