Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Speedy, Dec 28, 2011.
Feel free to tell us some of yours! :]
1) To follow my MSG free diet better this coming year.
2) To lower my debt slowly, even if it means only a hundred for the whole year.
3) To find one fun thing to do every day; even if it's just a video game!
To give up smoking for good.
To make it 2 years...
To make my business happen
To get my book published
To make it into the WSOP
(any one of those last three, and I'll be happy forever lol )
arent the wsop open to anyone? getting to the final table, thats a whole different matter.. mine have to do with money health and love, in that order.
1. to take better care for myself
2. jump from a plane (from 3000 m or higher)... with a parachute
3. to renew my bedroom
4. to finally buy a guitar and start learning to play it...
try to be a nicer person and a better friend towards everyone i know
drink less coffee
get in shape
study something again, my brain is turning into cheese -_-
To finally get my blood sugar under control without meds.
Start exercising: walking, then walking faster and faster until it turns into running.
Read each book in my library. I have a lot of books. Most of them never opened.
To donate a little bit of money to SF.
To not make resolutions :no: since I brake them :guiness: :coffee: :burp: by 01/02, if I last that long
cooperate with the health care system and at least try to do whatever they recommend.
take care of myself.
Lose some weight, make some real progress on the piano, do well on my Writing course and work on my relationship.
I haven't really made any, I just want to be happier :beguiled: