What Are Your UNHEALTHY Responses to Stress?

What Are Your Unhealthy Responses to Stress? Multiple choice.

• I Eat Too Much, or I Eat The Wrong Things.

Votes: 96 61.5%
  • I Spend Too Much Money.

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • I Smoke.

• I Depend on Caffeine.

• I Drink Too Much.

Votes: 44 28.2%
  • I Work Too Much.

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • I Lash Out At People.

Votes: 72 46.2%
  • I Depend on Drugs.

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • Unhealthy Time Spend Online.

Votes: 95 60.9%
  • Ask Boo For Advice...

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

nolonger

I end up planning my suicide? Doesn't happen frequently, maybe a few times a year :laugh:. I used to drink heaps and heaps of pepsi's, a few boxes a week. Cost a bit but I've "quit"..haven't had one for maybe 3 weeks? :ohmy:

morning rush

when I'm stressed, I tend to snap and be mean...I lash out and get aggravated easily...I'm kind of ashamed of it and I only realized this about two years ago or maybe just this year...

morning rush

I end up planning my suicide? Doesn't happen frequently, maybe a few times a year :laugh:. I used to drink heaps and heaps of pepsi's, a few boxes a week. Cost a bit but I've "quit"..haven't had one for maybe 3 weeks? :ohmy:
used to drink 3litres of soda per day for a few years but now I drink maybe 1 710ml per day, sometimes less and sometimes more...but definately less than before....I tried quitting entirely but then the moment I would take a sip I'd end up drinking even more than before...so now I think I moderated it and I guess it worked....

nolonger

used to drink 3litres of soda per day for a few years but now I drink maybe 1 710ml per day, sometimes less and sometimes more...but definately less than before....I tried quitting entirely but then the moment I would take a sip I'd end up drinking even more than before...so now I think I moderated it and I guess it worked....
It could probly work for me..it's just that I don't have a job and it was starting to cost a shitload XD.

aoeu

I guess I've improved quite a bit. Mostly nowadays when I hit stress I just sort of shut down for a while. As I'm usually quite productive, the lack of productivity is self-destructive enough to not require alcohol or social damage.

Usually I eat too much if nervous.
I don't eat at all if depressed.
If I'm hopeless so depressed just wishing I could forget something, shamefully I have admit I've gotten drunk. (However, that's only been like three times. So it's not that bad.)

I tend to eat the wrong things, i can go weeks just eating chocolate and nothing else. I isolate myself and obsesively worry about everything
Oh and im back on serious caffeine after going 7 months with out it

Illusion

- I Eat Too Much, or I Eat The Wrong Things.

I tend to catch myself snacking on random junk food more when I'm stressed, depressed or bored.

- I Lash Out At People.

I'll snap at anybody & carry on a foul attitude. I'll even tell friends & family members that they annoy me & I hate them even though I don't.
I try to isolate myself from people as soon as I can when I'm like that.

- Unhealthy Time Spend Online.

I always spend to much time online but if I'm stressed out thats all I'll wanna do so I can rant on here & listen to music.

MLKane

ugh, how bad is that, I do all but the first and the last options :(

I spend my money almost at random, I smoke, I drink way too much, I drink like 8 cups of black coffee every mourning, I bury myself in my college work, I have a vicious temper, I regularly triple dose my meds and I spend most of my free time online. pretty sad really.

I drink large amounts of caffeine, eat the wrong stuff. (non edible items) Spend hours online to the point of being in pain from sitting for so long, go shopping until my mother bitches at me for not being frugal, and I lash out at people when they try to tell my how to cope with stress. I'm like, "BITCH YOU BETTER BACK OFF" Yeah, I'm a mess. lol

Craig

Banned Member
Cutting, Sex, Drugs, Alcohol, Hurting people,.. Really any self distructive behaviour that strikes my fance in the molment when I dont give a fuck.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00