• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

What book are you currently reading?

The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth - I’d recommend this book especially to anyone who just has problems throughout their life and grew up with a mother or parent who had an addiction and maybe missed out on something because of this. So far reading it is good therapy.
Reading is a healthy addiction in my life and it’s helping me again now like it always used to. It is normal for me to pick up a book and begin to read it. I normally read books independently and often as an escape from my real life. It is unusual for me to pause once I have only just started a book to offer my opinion that it is a good book like with The Good Sister. I love to read and I am often reading a few different books at once. Slowly and surely I’m learning about creating cold process soap and plant based recipe techniques in addition to history through beloved classics and I’m borrowing a lot of summer themed books or the indulgent types of books I’d bring with me to the beach, a very encompassing category, even though fall is here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading is a healthy addiction in my life and it’s helping me again now like it always used to.
Reading is a healthy addiction in my life and it’s helping me again now like it always used to. It is normal for me to pick up a book and begin to read it. I normally read books independently and often as an escape from my real life. It is unusual for me to pause once I have only just started a book to offer my opinion that it is a good book like with The Good Sister. I love to read and I am often reading a few different books at once. Slowly and surely I’m learning about creating cold process soap and plant based recipe techniques in addition to history through beloved classics and I’m borrowing a lot of summer themed books or the indulgent types of books I’d bring with me to the beach, a very encompassing category, even though fall is here. Maybe that is because I started to feel hope again in August.
I love the beach in summer. Maybe it is the pastel colors. The beach in autumn is peaceful and in winter it is an electric sapphire blue. In spring there are stories about people’s travels. In summertime the moon is bright over coastal towns where summer is celebrated all year.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$125.00
Goal
$255.00