what can I do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I hate myself, so what can I do about it? Besides killing myself, I don't know. I guess I could try to ignore it, but that's not going too well. I'm sure I seem happy, I can even see that in myself when I'm around people. I seamlessly make it appear that I'm happy, that nothing's bothering me. And I don't feel in control of myself. Earlier this week I felt like a thing, a being without the qualities of a human being. Now it's as if that "thing" is scornful and uncontrollable. I can't get myself to focus on anything for one second. I couldn't type this without getting distracted.

2. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

I hope you will feel better soon!!! I think you should go and speak to your doctor and get some help and advice there!!! You shouldn't have to feel this way.... It seems like you have a little something left in you that wants to fight this!!!..just remember

You are not resposible for your illness...You are resposible for your recovery!! Im here if you ever need a friend!

V

3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Thank you, Victoria. Unfortunately, right now I am seeing a doctor who just prescribes meds.

4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

self hatred can be a killer, if you don't have anyone to talk with, please keep writing here to left your feelings loose which may help.

i hope your meds kick in soon and reach its benefit

5. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Joseph , weve talked about this illness my friend , its very controlling sometimes in that it dictates the mood for the hour let alone the day , I think we deal with the highs and lows and the feelings of wrecklessness and lack of concentration pretty damn well mostly.

Try to look at the positives like the fact that ur an awesome guy who comes here often feeling positive and posts uplifting responses to others. Be prepared to wait please if you can Joe for the dark blanket to lift - it will i assure you.

Meanwhile plz dont even see killing urself as option :cry: ive told u before , u have so much to offer the world and i'd like to see the world offering something back to you too .

Be safe , msn , pm or text me if u need me Joe

:hug:

Jo xxxx

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: joe i'm a phone call away :hug:

7. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I am like this a lot partly due to my Asperger Syndrome. I am getting slightly better with it though. I finished my 10 weeks of counselling yesterday and I am hoping to get on a education course soon. I have big problems with my attention span too, thats why I've failed every other course I've done due to quitting halfway through. After all the work we did in counselling, I think I'm in the right mindset to try again.

I don't know what will come out of it, but I really want to look at a piece of paper after a period of time to say that I have completed said course or activity. Self gratification does not come over night, you should find something positive you know your good at, like I'm ok at art and computing. I find the 2 even link together in ways. (Bit of a geek here :tongue:)

So, what are you good at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.