What can I do?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Animosity, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hi all. I don't know what to do anymore. My friend is letting her life get outta hands and is headed down the wrong path. I've done all I can do to try to help her, but haven't been able to suceed in any of it. She's drinking and popping pills at the same time, she's drinking ALL the time, having sex with anyone that'll do it with her. Lying to her mom about where she is, what shes doing, ect. anyone have any advice as to how I can help her? I'm so scared for her and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost. :unsure: And is it irrational of me to be scared for her when she's acting like this? am I over reacting? or is this a rational fear for her? thanks for reading. Any advice will be much appreciated.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i think tell your mother so her mother can step in and get her daughter some help. Just leave a note an anonymous phone call letting her mom know how dangerous her daughter is living You cannot do anything more than that you tried I think someone needs to know so they can help her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.