What can i do

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Dae, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dae

Dae Well-Known Member

I'm bulimic according to my therapist, if I didn't binge I could show signs of anorexia. My body is mainly mucked because of years of dancing and sports, but my doctor says I'm obese for my height. Meaning if I were taller my weight would be fine. My mom comments about my weight alot, she recently sent me this book "eat this not that" and a journal. At first I though- cool something to write my feelings in. I was wrong, I know better so I asked what it was for: it's a weight journal. Now when I get hungry I just stare at the food I have, I don't know what to make. What to order. it's 8:27 right now and I get off work at 10. I'll be hungry then and even now I can't think of what I'm gonna eat. Or If I'll eat.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there a way to eat 5 smaller meals so that you do not have to think about your food, as it is there more often? In that way, you are not too full which might not signal you to have to remove the food...I have a real problem with ED when I am stressed...I completely 'forget' to eat; really when I do not like myself, I think I do not deserve food...maybe for days until I am quite dehydrated and starving...I have found that if I am constantly eating more desirable foods, it can sometimes be less of an issue...also, can you tell your mother to back off re your weight?...concentrate on being healthy and everything else falls into place...J

3. Dae

Dae Well-Known Member

Thanks, I tried. It worked for 1 day then I skipped break fast then lunch then forgot dinner. My mom sent me weight control pills or what ever. Idk I kinda don't care anymore. but thanks for helping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.