what can I do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by zip21, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zip21

zip21 New Member

Im not sure what to do now, Ive always had Deja vu, and its finally ended which means something terrible is about to happen, so it feels like i need to end it before it does. The problem is I'm happy right now and dont want to end it, but I feel like i have to now, im so confused, what do I do.
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I don't think that not having the feeling of deja vu means that something bad will happen. Do you have OCD? I don't know if just telling you that it's ok that you don't have deja va and saying you don't have to hurt yourself will help
  3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

deja vu usually occurs when the mind either makes an association with a similar event in the past or "skips back" a bit to review something that just happened

i have not found any discussions that see deja vu as a predictor of the future

would not want to live my life with deja vu - it happens, but if it was constant it would mean that i'd be living the same moments over and over again

on the lighter side, i prefer vuja de - the feeling that something has never happened before
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.