what can this be?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Tnecniv, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

I don't want to eat anymore... even how little I eat, I feel like I'm going to eksplode... I feel like pukeing, but I don't puke... I try not to... and it feels like it is a burning acid comming up my stumic... anyone? sorry, I'm not so good to explain...
  2. Tnecniv

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Have you not been eating for a while?

Do you think it's something purely physical- like food poisoning?
  4. Tnecniv

no, I found out of it, it is just my depression and stress that is messing up my stumic and tarm system :sad:
  5. jerrin

jerrin Guest

The two main types of eating disorders are anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa. A third category is "eating disorders not otherwise specified (EDNOS)," which includes several variations of eating disorders. Most of these disorders are similar to anorexia or bulimia but with slightly different characteristics. Binge-eating disorder, which has received increasing research and media attention in recent years, is one type of EDNOS.
  6. jeffhardy

jeffhardy Guest

There is no greater fear than that of the unknown; parents need to talk with their children about themselves and the eating disorder. The age of the child will play a big part in determining how a parent should communicate and what he or she might say. Parents must speak on a child’s level and to the child’s needs, creating a forum for discussion that is comfortable, honest and open. Similarly, such an open forum needs to be created with spouse and with therapist.:wink::wink::wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.