what can you admit to doing to get help before you get into shit???

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by angee, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angee

angee Well-Known Member

Hiya, i have been diagnosed with anxiety and depression for 12 years and have now been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. They said i have used self destructive behaviour since my early teens when i cant cope. i overdosed on prescription drugs and died twice a year ago, its not the only time, if things are bad i drink, take drugs, put myself in vunrable situations, have sex with the wrong people, dont eat or comfort eat... all sorts. It's never been too bad but the past few months i have done things i didn't even do when i was homeless in my teens! I went to a strange man's house miles away, went to a hotel with a man i had met online and i smoked heroin several times. the only reason i have stopped smoking it is because i cant get any and it scares me! i have never ever felt so relaxed! Even when i was in my teens and took lsd, lighter gas ect i never touched coke or heroin. i have a drug councellor cause of my cannabis use but im scared what would happen if i told her about the heroin, i have kids, will it kick off??? will she help?? i see a cpn fortnightly but other than them i get no therapy just a load of meds from my consultant. i know i need help but there's not alot available here and im scared to admit how bad i feel! any advice please????

2. Finance

Finance Well-Known Member

I don't give info to them that can hurt me. Just talk of the mental symptons. The psychiatrist has more power than the police.

Might not want to mention the H, for reasons you already know.

My "therapy" is same as yours, 5 minutes of talk, handing off of scripts, pay $84 for the experience.

3. angee

angee Well-Known Member

at least what i get is free, even if they dont do much lol, yeah i think u r right, its hard to get the right help when u cant be completely honest with them though x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.