What celebrity do you look like?!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Tara, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tara

Tara Guest

I just got linked to this and thought it would be cool. if its not then what ev :laugh:

i realise we dont post pics here so instead of copying and pasting the code you get just list us the celebrity names you got!

You can do it as much as you like cause you get different celebrities with different pics. I guess if you get the same celebrity more than once it means you mostly look like them? haha.

heres the link: http://www.myheritage.com/
    edit: direct link: http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

i cant get my pic to upload at the mo so i'll repost later!

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  2. Tara

Tara Guest

I could only get an oldish pic to upload so it may differ now! :tongue:

i got:

Rebecca Gayheart - 74%
    Mischa Barton - 72 % .....i wish! jeez..
    Sally Field - 72%
    Missi Pyle - 70%
    Katherine Heigl - 68%
    Kate Hudson - 68% .... again i wish! haha
    Calista Flockhart - 67%
    Ginger Roberts - 66%
    Angie Harmon - 66%
    Nancy Sinatra - 66%

i guess ive done quite well, cause they are some beautiful ladies!

i'll try another photo later ;)

3. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

sophia lauren 75% (who is that)?

zacky vengeance 74% (that's right a guy, how nice)

that's so sad

4. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

My selection changes as I change my hair

Top matches from three list

Neve Campbell
    Sienna Miller
    Uma Thurman
    Lauryn Hill
    Rosario Dawson

5. Tara

Tara Guest

oof! lostcat you got some stunners in there! (i dont know all of them haha)

aww, myscars!who cares if its a different gender as look as they're hot :rofl: and im sorry but vengence from avenged is pretty darn hot!...sometimes! ha. maybe hes a bit feminine?
    That Sophia looks like an old actress...pretty though! is there only two you had?

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I didn't click on the link but if there are ugly/plain/nondescript celebrities out there, I look like them.:dry:

7. Tara

Tara Guest

i refuse to believe it!

8. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Believe me, honey, I"m way past 'ordinary'...:dry:

... as in, really ordinary - not worth a second glance

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2007
  9. Tara

Tara Guest

prrrfffftttttttttttttttttt!

speak to the hand...erm...monitor! haha

i bet you'll get some good un's up there!.....for a start im like mewling (lol that word is the best) and ive got Micha Barton and Kate Hudson?! made my night i tell you! :laugh:

10. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

LOL...that was just a system glitch. Focus on the "Sophia Lauren" results. You gotta be happy with those results. :smile:

LostCat, you look like my celebrity crush -- Rosario Dawson! :cool:

Least, I think we're oftentimes our own worst critic. Speaking as a guy, I bet you can be quite the stunner when you want to. :wink:

I'm gonna give this a try. I'm having a pretty good day so far but if this site tells me I look like The Elephant Man or something I'm gonna have problems...jaja :cry:

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  11. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

Billy Ocean?!? (78%). Wow! That's quite the style I had back then...gotta love the hair...lol

[​IMG]

And...ummmm... :unsure: ...apparently I'm Jake Gyllenhaal's black cousin or something. (67%)

[​IMG]

12. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

in all of my pics it said kate winslet?
    i dont look like herrrrr lol

13. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

lol. i don't look like anyone. just call me anonymous. good, i like it that way.:tongue:

14. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Mmm. I got Jeri Ryan, Jessica Biel, Jessica Simpson, Gisele Bundchen, Janice Dickinson, Vanna White, Angelina Jolie, and Stacey Keibler.

K then.

15. DarnTired

DarnTired Antiquitie's Friend

Michael J. Pollard. And people wonder why I'm depressed.

16. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Yasmine Bleeth, Jaime Pressley.

17. kirakyoumou

kirakyoumou Well-Known Member

18. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Rosie Posie has IT.The Speaker behind the Mind. Right or wrong she is fearless. Who can stand face to face with the ass.... Trump? No one. Princess Di 2nd.

19. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

Sorry. I tried also but it's not working. It may be because the picture is a bit small. It seems the site works best when the pic is a straight-ahead shot that shows a person's face without anything blocking it.

I PM'ed you the instructions so if you have another pic on your MySpace page maybe it'll work. Good luck.

20. Tara

Tara Guest

hahahaha oh my word! i tried another picture. its a bit dark so thought it may not work, but oh it did. i dont know what to think with all those men in there haha.

i got : jean seberg, ricky ullman (hes a bit of alrite tho!), Isabelle Huppert, Grace kelly, Pete Sampras? nikki cox, jennifer garner, janie tienphosuwan, shigeki maruyama, preity zinta! :eek:hmy: :laugh:

another pic, and i got:
    Ashley Tisdale (pleased with that haha), Antonin Artaud, Sofia Coppola, Rachel Stevens, Gisele Bundchen, Matsumoto Jun, Julian McMahon, Lindsay lohan, Brian Littrell (lol), hahaha Liam Gallagher!!

the best picture ive got, which is pretty much facing forward doesnt get any matches, trust!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.