What Character are you?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Silvio, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

The whole point of this thread is ta choose which character you think you best represent and matches you, whether it be physically or in terms of personality and also say why you think the character/s is just like you.
    You can choose 1 character or combine it with others, they can be from movies, tv series, cartoons,video games....anything on tv, they gotta be fictional characters though.
    Here's an example and also the character I think I closely resemble:

Silvio Dante(minus the sociopathic tendencies and womanizer attitude), haha..... I guess when I first saw this guy on tv, I decided to imitate him and now his traits has kinda become part of my personality. I can pretty much sound like him, have his crazy hand gestures, heck, even do these movie imitations, that make people laugh. I also get in the habit occasionally, to walk like him, crouched back, heads up, with this serious and downwards facial expression on my face and people are like "you okay?"....hilarious. Personality-wise, I am reserved like him and also extremely loyal, people normally come to me for a second opinion or viewpoint on things. I'd rather be in the position of being "second-in-command",than being in charge of things, more of the strategic type, who can tell if theres trouble or if anyone has any ill intentions. I'm pretty much the neutral diplomat for arguments and do whatever it is I have ta do, to get things done. I pretty much have a cool and calm head, except when I'm concentrating on something and someone interrupts me, I like to implement the “f” word at them a lot and unleash comedic lines on the victim, in a serious tone, so nobody wants to interrupt me when I'm busy or get in the way when I am mad or upset.
    On top of that I say things like “OHHHHH!”, “______ over here!” or “can you believe this guy?”
    There are physical aspects of his character I can control, I use his voice and expression for when I'm in like some sort of argument and it always works well for me for some reason, I guess you just seem outspoken, when you speak so calmly, yet with authority.
    A lot of people do tend to call me “Sil” sometimes, instead of my biological name and people even say when I act like him, I have some sorta sex appeal and charm that's magnetic...... hence my username on SF.

Hope at least one person thinks this is a good idea. Now hurry up and post, before I “whack” ya.....:wink:
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

a pink power puff girl :unsure:
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Dr. House....from House, M.D.

He is troubled and complex! He appears not to care, but underneath his multiple layers lies a good soul.

Good thread!
  4. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Somewhere between Rorsarch from the Watchmen graphic novel and Ash Williams from the Evil Dead.

EDIT: And maybe just a pinch of Doctor Doom.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
  5. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

a cross between squall leonheart and sepiroth.
  6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Scully from X Files. Introverted, reserved, but quite feisty at times. Analytical, super loyal and honest. A little grumpy, sulky or daydreamy. I value the 3 I: Integrity, Independence, Intelligence. I'm tortured though I look calm and reasonable. I can say, Carter, you've a third eye. I'm rather skeptic, but open minded. My skin is very pale and my eyes very blue. And I'm small.

And my partner is very funny, unusual and crazy.

But me Dana, not Scully.
  7. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'm Storm from the X Men.
    Because when I'm down it always seems to rain and when I'm really angry - thunder. Seriously!
  8. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

Stewie meets Lisa, that's me :laugh:
  9. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I've been told I would be a combo of jd from scrubs and Zach braff's Character In garden state.
  10. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Sir Lancelot from the Arthurian legends

Like him I was once respected and loved by those I know. But like him, following solely my heart made me lose it all, and now it seems I'm on the way to die in solitude, just like him.
  11. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I am carfield's monday
  12. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

Raphael from the Ninja Turtles.

I have always felt he was based off of me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.