What color should I have my braces' for my Senior Portraits?

What color should my braces be for my Senior Portraits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's upto you. Depending on what you think or what you are wearing I suppose. Although.. I personally say just silver. :) :hug:

Good luck on your decision, everyone has different views so not sure you'll get a solid answer, though it looks like silver is in the lead at the moment. :biggrin:

:hug:

F

}{Feather Pen}{

I mainly keep black or blue but I figured I should get something a tad elegant for my portraits. It also helps that I have an orthodontist appointment the morning of my portraits. :tongue: Honestly, I need more opinions. Keep posting here, people!!!

I might say blue... but it'd depend on what you were wearing. Colors are risky in general, because I guess there's always that chance that it would clash with something else in the photo and just look silly.

On a regular day, I'd go for black... but not for pictures. As has been stated, that might look like cavities. :ohmy:

Your best bet, in my opinion, would be silver. Simple. Accommodating. Clean.

F

}{Feather Pen}{

Well, not like it matters now. My photographer canceled on me. Apparently I'm not as important as her son in a car wreck. :dry:

F

}{Feather Pen}{

Okay, just in case anyone was wondering, I went with no colors, and this is how they turned out:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00