What comes after death, is there anything on the other side

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by seithkein, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

I've always asked myself this question so many times and have come up with many theory about what happens when you die.
    Do you go to an after life? Do you get punished? Do you go to Hell? Do you go to a hospital(if you committed suicide) and they cure you and then send back to earth? Or is there nothing, just void and emptiness, and not even knowing that you have died.

What's is you guys opinion on this matter?
    No answer is wrong, I would love to know what are you guys prediction and theory of what happen when you dead.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

There are so many different theories on this but I guess none of us will really know until we get there.S.

3. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I'll only know if I do.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

This world is just an illusion based upon separation from God and each other. The real world is nothing like this. There is no death. There is only death of this dream.

5. palmtrees

palmtrees Well-Known Member

fromthatshow I want to read more about what you think. Where did you get those ideas? It reminds me of a bit by one of my favorite comedians, Bill Hicks.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather.”

6. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

I.Fucking.LOVE YOU. Bill Hicks was amazing.

Also, already a topic about this.

That's what happens.

7. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  8. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I believe there's a dollar store on the other side.

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:laugh:

Let's hope so.

10. Aissela

Aissela Well-Known Member

There's nothing, just void and emptiness. You disintegrate, wear away and become but bones-- and that too, disintegrates with time. You feel and remember nothing, your mind dissipates and nothing spiritual of you remains. All that's left are your materials and the memories people have of you. You will never again feel, know what it's like to hate or be loved, never again think, remember, touch, smell, or taste.
    And that, is comforting to me.

11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I hope not. Memories are a curse for me - and I've got a good memory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.