What comes next?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

This guy keeps harassing me on another site that I am on. I have not interacted with him, but he replies to my posts saying vulgar and insulting things. I don't know what he has against me, but it needs to stop. He has come back with three more accounts just to bother me. People tell me to keep blocking him, but I feel like he won't give up. I feel like he is being obsessive and I wonder what is the next step when someone won't leave you alone.

It's not like on here where you cannot have multiple accounts. On this site, it's one account for each email address. So I guess he can create new accounts as long as he wants to. But it is making me uncomfortable and I just want it to stop. I don't need any more to deal with. What is the best thing to do in this situation?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to talk to the person who runs the site the administrator and tell them names he uses and what he has posted and they will block lock him out

3. Witty_Sarcasm

I got called an idiot too, probably by the same person. He made what, 3 accounts in one day? Then someone else said I am pretending to be a woman. Wow, well I guess I have been fooling myself all of my life then. I'm just really sick of this. I have enough to deal with and I'm fed up. I have been bullied all my life and it happens online too. I don't have a refuge anywhere, so maybe it is better if I'm not around at all. At least then I won't have to deal with any crap any longer.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

In my opinion, I would ask myself how much do I really need this site? Does the pros out do the cons, in other words maybe leave the site or ask the site administrator to stop him making accounts, they can and should ban him for what he's doing. If we had that problem here we wouldn't allow the accounts through (he's probably using a proxy), we don't allow proxies, ask the staff there what your options are, maybe they will allow you to make a new account so he won't know its you.

I am sorry you are being harassed that's awful :( I hope you can get it under control soon hun, hugs x

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah, I am kind of used to it by now, but it still hurts. I can block people but I still can't block the comments out of my mind. I've been hearing mean stuff all my life and I can't take much more.

2 people like this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((hugs)) Be strong and remember you are your no.1 priority .I have memories too and when I think of them I feel so small and disgusted with myself. Sorry this happens to you too (hugs)

7. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

When I see mean people I do my best to pity them instead of getting mad or sad.

There is no such thing as a happy mean person. They are simply people who suffer and do not realize that the cause of their pain lie in the chemistry of their brains and/or their past. They lack the maturity or intelligence.

Understanding this helps making it easier for me. I also stay far from forums without good moderators.

good luck sweetie *hug*

3 people like this.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you very much :) Luckily I have people there who are willing to help do whatever they can to battle these hurtful people. I hope they are able to get rid of them, not only for me but for the whole site. I don't know what goes through some peoples heads, but they really need to get a life.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

I thought it stopped, but I guess not. It's getting worse than ever. Now I got called an ugly, fat bitch who likes any kind of ****. Yeah, that was really nice. I'd love to know who is behind all of this, and why they won't leave me alone. It just needs to stop already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.