What day would you relive and why?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ali-wali, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

I've posted this before and none of you answered meee! haha, I'd re-live the Jamie T gig I went too, I don't think I've ever danced like that before and felt so happy and careless! Tell me your stories mannnn xxxxxxxxxxxx

2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i think it would be the 2 years at college... i was really happy then and well if i could do it again i would do it differently and apply myself a little more than i did but mainly i would want to relive the fun and happy times i had there...

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Second date with Sarah. We cuddled, I for the first time ever. Didn't do anything more than that... Didn't talk much... Just cuddled for hours and hours until I had to go to work the next day.

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i'd relive to change it.
    it would be the day i decided to live with my ex-gf and the day i got out of hospital in 07..

5. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

Aw, I wish I went to college, i finished highschool and tried finding a job. Now I get too nervous n awkward around 1 person never mind a class full. And what did you study at college?

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Bah, I'm as nervous and awkward as they get and I get along fine in university. You should really look into it and worry about finances and majors, not classmates - you're generally left alone, or treated positively; it's not like high school at all.

7. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

^
    This, although i did apply myself i, i had friends and actually went to parties

8. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

October 29th 2005, should have trusted my instinct and never played in that football game, my life would be completely different now

I would also take July 26th 2008 and told those people to shut the fuck up rather then internalize the anger

Also if those are not possible I could go back to April 2007 and trusted my instinct and not take my dog in for surgery to get his leg amputated, any of those things and I would not be how I am now

9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

im in canada and when i say college i mean community college... but I took TV broadcasting... the course require a lot of interaction between students and I made friends because of that...it was a great experience i wish i could od it again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.