What did girls think of you in highschool/college

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by OutCaste, Jul 8, 2008.

1. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

well i never really did anything but for some reason i attracted a lot of hatred from them esp the popular type of girls because i would always remain quite and antisocial. many though i was a psychopath, rapist etc. there were a few who would remain neutral and were somewhat nice to me. but they were not popular either.
  2. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Sounds like me. Since I was always reserved and not confident at all, I was seen as a creep or a loser. College is a bit better for me because people are more mature, but I'm still a loner.
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i had girls all over me. giving me presents for no reason, loads of things...
  4. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

in HS girls thought i was the funny fat guy, everyone's "older brother".

In College, either they like me or they hate my guts.
  5. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

I don't speak to them. They wont change anything.
  6. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

HS and College were the exact same. The nice guy you could always talk to but never any more than a good friend. I have the ability to talk to almost any girl and they feel relaxed around me. I've been told more secrets than probably any guy I will ever meet.

I was just never seen as anything more than a friend/brother. Well as far as I know. You'd think girls would know that if I tell them I'm shy it will require them to make the first real move.
  7. klodo

klodo Well-Known Member

I was very shy so did not speak to them. Girls have always seemed to like confident talkative and funny guys not just in school but where I worked.I think being a quiet man is seen as much weirder than being a quiet woman as men evolved to chase women in order to form relationships.
  8. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Who cares about shitty little kids anyway never mind about what girls think of you worry about what you think of you.
  9. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I had girlfriends in high school. Some I hung out with and others I tried dating.

I like having girls as friends but I could never be happy dating any of them which was weird.... to them.

Girls are nice to talk to, but I hate kissing/loving them.
  10. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

In high school, nothing. In college, that I'm boring.
  11. brainstorm

brainstorm Well-Known Member

Girls do not see me. They see me as a voice and a mind. They see what I have and what I can do.

They never saw me as person, let alone a man.
  12. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

"sexy" and "really cute" seemed to be how some of them described me. I was very shy for some reason, I remember when a girl's friend said she was attracted to me, I couldn't even find the words to respond. I heard "maybe he's retarded...or gay."
  13. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I don't even know what the females in school thought about me, I was too shy to speak with anyone. I was probably thought of as a loser.
  14. Mortem

Mortem Well-Known Member

We got along, I never spoke much to them. Occasionally I attracted someone. For some reason I found most of them to be hormone driven airheads.

I much preferred being around more mature women.
  15. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

On the whole, they liked me. I was athletic and pretty popular, but missed out on a lot of opportunities due to insecurities which the girls/my friends never knew about. I was outgoing then, and even though it was false bravado - noone knew. Nowadays they wouldn't take a second glance.
  16. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

^^^ Girls say I'm cute and sexy... But when I get approached, I freak out...

17. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

tHey though of me as nerd and weird cause i never talked.
  18. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I found a pencil case from my secondary school, and in it I found the one girl who was a bit all-over-me-too-much and meowed a lot and called me her cat and her maus, had scratched into my tin, that 'S (me) is a lesbian' hmmmmmmmmmmm. i didn't notice that etching before but she'd be all over me and stroking my hair all the time :laugh:
  19. Ohm

Ohm Member

I was the one every one knew about, never knew why think that theythought i was weird but at the same time nice to them.

Really funny is that the most popular girl was attracted to me but because I was "weird" she felt embarrassed so nothing happened. That what she told me at a school ending party, I really like to think that its true :smile: makes me laugh and smile sometimes, is just like a movie :laugh:, but ended up alone in the end:dry:.

Hope it will be better in collage.
  20. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Not much I imagine. I never really asked or overheard anything, but I wasn't cute/sexy etc, and I didn't really to anything to make myself noticeale to them.

Same could definitely be said still too, they don't think much of me and I'm still not cute/sexy or doing things to make them take notice.