What did I do?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by PeterIsntMyRealName, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If this is the wrong place to post this, oh well.

I don't want to get into details.

I did something terrible. I am so ashamed of myself that I don't want to even type it on an anonymous internet forum.

I've been having really bad times lately, struggling with depression and anxiety, I've been hanging onto santiy by a string, and was betrayed by people who I thought were good friends of mine.
    I lost all my faith in people and wanted to get back at them, so
    I did something to get back at them, something terrible, and that could have bad consequences.. I feel so ashamed.

I was influenced by someone to do this, I wouldn't have had the courage to do it alone. I don't know how to be strong enough to not humiliate and get back at people who have done me wrong.

I feel so ashamed, so guilty. I thought this would make me feel better but I feel much worse than I originally did.

I don't know what to do. I couldn't get over what they did to me, now I got over it the wrong way. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck is all i can say.

2. Syd

Syd Guest

You're only human, at least you can acknowledge that you've made a mistake. That's more than some would do.

If you want to talk about this privately, I'll listen and I promise not to judge you. I've discussed just about any awful crime or behavior imaginable with others, and I believe the important thing is to learn and improve from our past, rather than be tormented by things we can't change.

So it's possible for you to do the right thing and try to make positive changes to counter the past, when you're ready. Thank you for having the courage to admit how you feel.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Everyone does something at least once in their life that they would dearly like to take back.
    If you can make amends..do so.
    If you can't, then learn from it and file it away.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I've been there hun. Infact, it's still eating away at me now. Like Terry said, all we can do is try to make it better if we can :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.