What did/will you do today?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I don't think there's a thread like this yet :smile:
    ===

I'm gonna get up in a second, then have breakfast with my mate, then clean the fryer, clean up the cages and stuff of the animals, do the dishes... and by then it's probably somewhere this evening and fuck knows what I'ma do then :smile:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I'm off to make an egg sarnie :drool:
    Then prep all the stuff for tomorrow's dinner (making tandoori so it has to be marinated over night).
    Feed the Lem, clear up debris in kitchen and then hopefully play cards :laugh:

3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Nothing... didn't even go to work....hopeless damn life

4. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

I will play with my new puppy! And i will also chose a new name for her!

5. Sa Palomera

as always things changed. lol I did have breakfast and did the dishes, but that's it :laugh:
    I've put a to-do-list up my door though, so I'll work through that throughout the week :wink:

6. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I eventually got up around 11.30. I woke up around 3 times between 8-11 but kept going to sleep again. I got up. Did the normal washing brushing of the teeth and cleaning of the face. Lifted the rug over the kitchen window and saw it had snowed in the neighbour's garden. Felt cold. Made cereal. Had a sandwich whilst I was at it (I tend to put meals together so I don't 'forget a meal' in the day). Put my electric heater on the number 2 setting. Huddled around the heater for a while. Heated up and put coconut oil and cream on my body as my skin was dry. Changed out of pyjamas into my ratty inside clothes (trousers, vest, green polo jumper). Then looked in the mirror saw I looked really very tired :laugh: and very annoyed then went back to bed because I did feel very tired. Then slept you know..... just slept :mellow:. Until 3. Woke up saying a few things. Picked up a book from my table but thought, I'm too tired to concentrate on this, I should get outside. Changed clothes (jeans, bra, vest, blue top, red top, blue jumper, socks). Had a nut bar. Had chocolate milk. Had some water. Put on boots. Put on coat. Went outside, walked to my parents' house. Told my mother I'm gonna be living on 50 pounds a week (not really I have savings but that's what I'll be getting after I pay my rent) so I need her help to get my money situation into order or at least get a new IS form. Then went on the compewter!!!!

Today, I just felt tired because yesterday I walked too much and ate too little. I love talking about my day.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  7. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I wish I could say Im going to die tonight but unfortunately I havent got the tools.. not YET x

8. BlackPegasus

I will clean house..finally

9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

well i'm gonna go to work and then after i get off party at my friends house again and then go to sleep.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Get up before 5 AM and get a few chores done before it is time to head to and from school

11. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

It's been today for 3 1/2 hours. I have done laundry.
    I will read a book and go to sleep.

12. neverdie

neverdie Guest

work, come home then help a friend deal with emotional with draw

13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

have only just ot up....and dont plan on doin anythin

14. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

got my rent sorted out :cool: all on my own although i did take 2 standing order forms at the bank but i used tip-ex to tip-ex my mistakes when i messed up the second one. all i was doing was sitting there, rubbing my eyes because i couldn't see muttering FFS what am i doing why do i wait until now to do these things. photocopied. went to the council. that was ok. went to the job centre where they thought i was deaf :laugh:

i'm a bit worried about my DLA form now :unsure: everything rests on that form and my social worker said i didn't concentrate on the 'psychotic' bit enough but she made me look like a real nutcase ("confused about reality [so doesn't know she's psychotic], believes she can fly") at the back of the form and they have a page filled of doctors and psychiatrists i've seen in the past year so surely that's enough?

came back where i helped my mother take out the cd drive
    tried to befriend Tiger the cat in the garden but she only likes my own cat and not me.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  15. BlackPegasus

uggg gotta work tonight.

16. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Went to work, did some stuff on my forum, went to the shop and now trying to keep my eyes open.

17. Sa Palomera

I went to therapy, where I shocked my group-mates, therapists AND myself with all my talking and positive attitude. One therapist literally said "looks like you've seen the light or something :blink: " :laugh:

18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

cooked, painted and read! my life is so boring!

19. Sa Palomera

I woke up about 2 hours ago, chatted a bit with a mate, now I'm gonna get out of bed after this post, have a bit of something to eat, go running, then have a shower, then breakfast and after that it's time to get my bike and go to therapy (45min ride on my bicycle).

After therapy I have to do some groceries, I will cook and have dinner when I get home and I should clean the fryer, though I'll see if I'm up to that by the time I've finished dinner.

Then late tonight I'll probably come online again for a bit, and then sleep :smile:

20. Sa Palomera

I went running for 45min, took a shower, went to therapy on my bicycle (45min), had therapy, did some groceries and came back home on my bicycle.

so all in all I did about 2hours and 15 min of proper exercising :blink: :blink:
    No wonder I'm all exhausted now :dry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.