What did/will you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Palomera

It's now 5am. I have to get up at 8.30; breakfast, shower, grab some shit.
Around 10am Sven (LoD) should get here, and we're gonna go to an attractionpark (Efteling), to celebrate the fact that we've met IRL, a year ago :smile:

Haven't got a clue how the day will be, but I do know I have to get my arse back home somewhere Sunday morning at the latest, because I've got laundry to do and tidy my room a bit. Sunday evening my mate Paul is gonna come over (haven't got a clue what time, knowing him it might well be somewhere in the afternoon already, seeing the text I just got saying "wish it were sunday already"). He's gonna stay overnight, and will go to work from here on Monday.
And I will then go to therapy to have my head bitten off about the fact that I didn't go there all week this week, without actually being ill. :rolleyes:

N

neverdie

Right now, I wana go to bed, when I get up later, I'll be going to get my drivers licence renewed, then to the west end to buy some dvd cases, then further west to buy a 1993 dodge caravan, then drive it home. I will be spending the rest of the day cleaning the van and checking it out :laugh:

danni

Chat Buddy
lynn :hug:

went to school for 8 hrs and then after that hang with some friends and went to work and was in a good mood going to work. And we were frecking buzy and i was supposed to get off around 10pm like normaly. but i had to beg just to leave around 11pm :mad: and i got to my dads house smoke a couple cigs and now happy about tomorrow. All i'm gonna do now is try to get some decent sleep.

G

ggg456

riding my bike. i love it. it gets me grounded and i don't float at all. i just need to be careful on the roads. i sometimes rush past openings to carparks where i've nearly got hit and think be careful next time you're going to die if you did that when a car was backing out...:dry:

G

ggg456

And for some reason I can't seem to get my English grammar decent in letters :dry: :rolleyes:

Hi thanks for your words :hug: I'm glad my money is sorted out too. I will email you on Monday. I don't want to email you when I'm 'all over the place' and not concentrating. I think your English is wonderful and I do hope your letter goes well. I hope the therapy goes well too- I missed my last session because I was ill too. I didn't want her to get my bug!

Sa Palomera

Hi thanks for your words :hug: I'm glad my money is sorted out too. I will email you on Monday. I don't want to email you when I'm 'all over the place' and not concentrating. I think your English is wonderful and I do hope your letter goes well. I hope the therapy goes well too- I missed my last session because I was ill too. I didn't want her to get my bug!
aww.. You're feeling better now, I hope? :hug:
I hope you're enjoying your time away, and hope to hear from you soon :smile:

--

Saturday the theme park was fun :smile:
Except that I got nauseous at the end, so I went home instead of over to Sven's place :unsure:
Slept properly for a change, did fuck all on Sunday.
Yesterday I went back to therapy, didn't get my head bitten off which I sorta had expected to happen, so that 's good. Apparently I was discussed in the team-meeting. Not too pleased about certain things that have been said, but meh.

Today:
I've just taken a shower so I'm all fresh and clean now :smile:
In about 45 mins I'm going to get on my bike to go to therapy, where I've got an appointment with my therapist at 1pm. It'll only be a short meeting to discuss an exact 'ending-date' (eg when exactly I'm going to leave daytime group-therapy), and what is going to happen after that. There are 3 options really.
I'm probably going to leave the group somewhere by the end of June. In July I won't have any therapy at all, since I'm practically away the entire month (Rock Festival in Belgium =3-6 July= and holidays to Czech Republic and surrounding countries =8 July 'till somewhere around the last week of July=), but after that I have 3 options:
1. Start in the evening group (every Thursday from 4pm-9pm or something)
2. Have individual meetings with my psychotherapist
3. Continue the individual PMT therapy, which I'm now having aside from the daytime group-therapy.

Guess I'll know more by the end of today.

Oh and then straight after that meeting I've got my regular group-therapies, after which I'll go home on my bike. So I'll probably be home about 6pm. Then I'll have an hour of rest and to tidy my room, because somewhere around 7/8pm my mate Paul is coming over. We'll have dinner, watch a film and all, then go to sleep and in the morning we'll have to get up about 7am, have breakfast and he'll go off to work and my plan is that once he's left, I'll go running and then do my chores for this week. :smile: And then therapy, but before that I'll probably check back in here :smile:

got up and made the kids lunches then took them to school & went to work, finished work & picked the kids up, watched some tv & then made the kids dinner then cleaned up & then looked at this site

Sa Palomera

Got up about 7am, had breakfast, had to kick me mate out of bed for him to get to work on time. Dropped him off at the station, then came back and had some more to eat.
Checked on here for a bit and msn/email and all that.
Now in 5 mins I'm going to do my chores for this week (I have to do one of our toilets :dry: ) after which I'll go for a run :smile:

Then quick shower, and on me bicyle to therapy :smile:
Will get home about 7.30pm, probably have some cake cos a mate is having her birthday today.
I think I might hit the sack early today :rolleyes:

Sa Palomera

Okay, Ish being the guba she is, my day turned out rather different from what I'd planned :laugh:

I didn't do my chores for the week yet, nor did I run. Instead I ended up in a conference call on Skype :laugh:
But hey, it's all good, cos it's good practice of my English. I need to speak English more and more, the closer I get to starting at University :smile:

So yah I sat on Skype until at some point I had to rush to therapy, and of course I was 10 mins late :rolleyes:
Therapy was okay, though I nearly choked during dinner. I had a fit of laughter and couldn't breathe anymore :laugh: I just couldn't stop, even all throughout doing the dishes! After like half an hour, I managed to stop laughing :unsure: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00