what did you do today?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by confusedgirl, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

I was just curious at what people did today...

I went to work for 10 hours looked after 10 screaming babies then came home... lol:biggrin:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I actuallly got out of bed and looked in mirror and scared myself. WEnt and got my hair cut slept got up colored my hair very tiring slept woke up Hair color is not the same as it is suppose to be on the box Why is it the color never works out instead of burgundy it is more black with burgundy highlights Oh well better then gray and orange. Made supper slept again
    I get so tired doing the littlest things but at least i got out of bed today
  3. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Put my hubbys bait up,made the bed,did the dishes,and messed around on me puter going into the garden now on me laptop to enjoy the rare sunshine
  4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

went to school, fell asleep at school, went grocery shopping, drove home, bummed around, had dinner, bummed around, packed.
  5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Nothing... I'm still just at home
  6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well lets see...so far, I woke up, took a shower, got dressed got my lunch stuff ready, woke my daughter up for school, told the wife goodbye, drove to work, am at work...and now typing this message! :laugh:
  7. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Got up, went to work, went to a meeting, went back to work, went to another meeting, went and worked out, went and bought some beer, watched some TV, went to bed.
  8. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Woke up, woke up again (accidentally went back to sleep), went to see two new therapists for 'initital assessments'. Wished I'd not woken up in the first place (ok, in the second place).

9. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

woke up, jog, shower, made brunch for everyone, laundry, dishes, yoga, video games, tv, pc.....
  10. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

cleaned my flat all day... oh and i... watched the simpsons
  11. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Not a lot
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

got up, took a shower, ate dinner, watched tv and movies, came on here, ate a little more, wrote some letters...those were the good things anyway...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.