What did you get for xmas?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by BrinkOfExistence, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

My mum bought me saint's row the third, my sister bought be some t shirts and my mum's boyfriend bought me one jacket which cost him £90 can you believe that i couldn't what the fuck man who can afford a jacket which cost £90 i know i sound ungrateful but you could of got me a new outfit everyday for a week for that price. insane. so what did you get? and i'm really sorry if you didn't get anything here have a hug, the best thing i think is what you can give someone :hug:
  2. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

you make it sound like its a bad thing to get a nice jacket, what did i get for christmas? oh yeah, i got banned:rolleyes:
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

My older brother and his wife sent me a wooden game set that they got while they were in africa doing missionary work. I really like the look of it. Beautiful carving on the outside.
  4. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on the first day of christmas... nah i joke

I got a 20KG dumbell set, a DVD from the UK (four lions) and a Tapout tshirt, and some belgian chocolate om nom nom
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

a hug from son johnny and a frantic call from ex katie saying she was too sick currently to take johnny.. first was much more welcome than the 2nd...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.