What did you want to be when you we're a kid.

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Young suicider, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I don't want to hear when you were 7 and wanted to be a fire truck.

I want to know what you wanted to be when you really started to think about it.And what are you doing now?

If you are in high school then just tell us what you want to be

Well im only 14 but I've always put a lot of thought into this.There were this that were impossible to reach.Then there was ones that just weren't high enough paying jobs.

Right now I want to be a DNR Warden(Department of natural resources)

They're like a cop,but for outdoors stuff like snowmobiling,ATV,Hunting

These people have a job that changes everyday and you never now what will happen

So now I ask you the same question.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

When I was in high school, I wanted to be a journalist. But that's changed a few times since then. I've only done two years of college, and so I know I need to go back; but I can't decide what I want to do. I like computers and want to get involved in tech support. But I love helping people, and for a long time I've thought about maybe being a counselor. But I'm not that good in school, and the courses I'd need to take are intimidating.
  3. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

I really, really, REALLY wanted to be a Pathologist when I was in high school. Richard Preston's book The Hot Zone (documenting the first outbreak of Ebola in Zaire in the 1976, the emergence of the Marburg Virus, and the outbreak of 1994) piqued my interest in diseases, so I studied up on how they're transmitted and what they do to the body. When I started university I took a Biology class for majors... AND FAILED SO BADLY I HAD TO DROP OUT. I was crushed.

I'm getting a degree in Political Science now and have no plans to do anything with it because I only chose "Poli Sci" because it was easy.
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I always wanted to be a veterinarian as far back as I can remember...well at first I wanted to be a horse then I realized that was not possible so wanted to be veterinarian and just figured I was not smart enough.
  5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

my dream job would be a childrens psyciatrist, but i doubt ill get the grades, so a physiotherapsit, however at high school still so it could all change!
  6. Young suicider

I wanted to do that too.But like you I don't have the grades
  7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I wanted to be lots of stuff but architect was one but math is not my friend, I wanted to do something in science but even had the grades..
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Vetenarian cause i've always love animals! And sorry Alison, shooting squirrels with my paintball gun doesnt make boo a hater! :dry::wink:
  9. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

I always wanted to be a fighter pilot :rolleyes:

I still do...:dry:
  10. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

i wanted to be an animator when i was a kid -- i loved to draw and do stuff on the computer. now, though, i wanna be a teacher.
  11. corang

corang Well-Known Member

I wanted to be in the Marines probably since 4th grade. I still want to be one but im instantly disqualified because of my past suicidal thoughts.

I know thats confidental between me and my doc but I dont wanna lie to get in also I would get a dishonorable discharge if they did find out.
  12. Young suicider

^one reason I'm not telling anyone about my suicidal thoughts
  13. WildCherry

It does toooo, that's mean!!!!
  14. 1izombie

maybe he wanted to paint the squirrels a different colour!!! I'm all for that :p lolz
  15. WildCherry

LOL, squirrels are perfect just the way they are.
  16. 1izombie

but adding a racing stripe would make them way cooler :)
  17. WildCherry

Awww, you're just as mean as Boo! :p
  18. 1izombie

they would make good slippers i think ...lol jk :p
  19. losthope

losthope Well-Known Member

I wanted to be an engineer of some sort, I was a good student until 13 when my depression started triggered by constant emotional abuse, then, I failed at school and stopped having energy and interest in studying and became dumb mentally blocked. I only finished high school with low grades. I had several low jobs and I'm currently unemployed.
  20. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I wanted to be... A housewife.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.