What direction is my life headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is heartland.

I'm very lonely and have a broken heart and soul. I just don't understand where my life is headed. My days are filled with hurt and pain. My nights are filled with agony. I have a bad day every day. I just feel like if I was not to be on this earth than I would not feel the hurt and pain anymore.

I hope this forum will help me with my hurt and pain. There is so much that people don't know and that probably would not understand. I have major problems and don't know what I'm going to do.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Heartland

Moat

Banned Member
Cooee from the Commonwealth of Australasia (and, of course, :bubbles:)! But if you like, you can call me Varren, Vaz, or anything you wish, as long as it is not an Aussie drongo. No matter your age, be young or old, I do not think anyone really understands where their life is going or what is around the corner; the trick is just to take it one at a time and try not to let yourself stress out about anything, big or small.
considering that just one of 100 - 300 million sperm makes it to fertalise an egg, I like to think that that the one that made you and thus put you on the planet, was for a purpose. What that is however, depends on your life experiences and what you do in your life. Things could seem bad one day, but do not let it get to you - remember all of those other days, in which you seemed to have everything going for you and use that to propel yourself forward.
Of course, you are always free to give me a shout any time of the day or night; like the Powerpuff Girls, I am around pretty much any time someone wishes me. :bubbles:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Heartland sorry you are so sad hun. I am right there with you and i wonder too why we have to suffer so. Here hun you can share your pain and sadness and you know what we will understand and we will not judge you or say anything mean. Here hun we support each other and in doing so the pain is not so hard to deal with Together hun there is strength
I hope you continue to reach out ok You can pm me anytime i will listen hun Just knowing one is not alone helps hun and you are not alone anymore hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00