1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do i call this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by NoNamesPlease, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoNamesPlease

    NoNamesPlease Well-Known Member

    Last night i believe boyfriend crushed up some sleeping tablets and put them in my soda while we were out. I vaguely remember having sex, being tied up in the back of his car and being slapped awake several time s last night. My whole body hurts this morning, and my jaw is swollen. I haď to go to work, and people are asking me questions I dont have answers to. Was I raped by my boyfriend?
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

    Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

    Go to the hospital.

    If you did not comsent or were not able to then yes I believe that is rape.
  3. Striking

    Striking Well-Known Member

    It certainly sounds like it. Regardless, you should be running from this person who would drug, kidnap, assault you...
  4. Petal

    Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

    oh my gosh, could you have possibly been drugged when you went out, do you remember accepting a drink off of anyone? why do you think it was your boyfriend? how long have ye been together and do (did)you trust him? I think you should go to the doctor at least to get checked over by a medic and if you did not consent or have the ability to then sadly I would say yes it is rape.
    I am so sorry hun and here if you need me x
  5. MyCatWillMissMe

    MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

    There's no reason for a man to do that to his girlfriend unless he has a serious mental illness or it didn't happen. If you have some sort of proof enough to convince yourself that he really drugged you then you just need to leave him because people who have sick fantasies like that are not safe to be with. I would never even pretend to rape/hurt/choke a girl even if she begged me to.

    I was with a girl once who wanted me to choke and bite her. We were together 1 time, lol.
  6. NoNamesPlease

    NoNamesPlease Well-Known Member

    He admitted he did it. He slipped me <mod edit - drug details> in my soda at dinner. He'd talked about wanting to do it for a long time. I want to die.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2016
  7. Petal

    Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

    Dying won't fix anything, get away from your boyfriend and start afresh hun if possible. You NEED to get away from this abuse snd violence.
  8. mpk

    mpk Well-Known Member

    Nonames, leave this person as soon as you can. What he did is against the law and not what any rational person would do. Do what you have to do to make sure your okay.
  9. MyCatWillMissMe

    MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

    There are some sick people in this world. I'm sorry this happened to you. I can't imagine how upset and betrayed you feel. This is when I'd recommend a kickboxing session, so you can beat the crap out of something and feel better. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.