what do i do now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by show jaw, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. show jaw

show jaw New Member

I've been told that I'm "depressed" for as long as I can remember. Basically my entire life. I've been on medication twice. sure, it affects my mood. but it doesn't make my problems go away. I'm still dull, hideous, ridiculously awkward, and desperately, devastatingly lonely.
    maybe i've never actually been depressed. maybe i'm just very, very observant.
    anyway: my point is that pills, therapy, etc. can change how you feel about life but not your life itself. this isn't going to work, not for me.
    any ideas. i'm just about finished with this. sersiously, i no longer see a point. i feel as though i've reached an end.

2. mag

mag Member

show jaw,hi, hi,hi,hi, hey ,be strong!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( easy to say, right):rolleyes:. How old are you? What do you like to do? hey, I'm pretty obersvent too,and it freaks me out!!!!!!! it's like "Catcher in the Rye", ever read that book? I think you would understand it better then most. It really is a great world if you just stop and let it touch you for once:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2007
  3. hey there, i'm new here to and although i have'nt experienced your specific situation i have experienced similar ones and can feel for you, just stay around and we can talk about it, also i have read catcher in the rye, loved that book.:smile:

edit* yeah this is my first post, i just joined a few moments ago and i can relate to alot of people on here and love helping people...and thats why i'm here!!

4. mag

mag Member

Good for you, helping people is what makes us human-thank you!!:biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.