what do i do (some strong content)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Izziebabystar, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

guys im totaly stuck
    about a year and a half ago i met this guy
    the first day i met him i ended up giving him a hand job
    i then didnt see him for about 2 months
    the next time i saw him we spent the day getting to know each other
    the day after that i ended up going out with him
    i was with him for 3 months and only saw him like 11 times
    then i split with him beacuse of the time issue for me
    i didnt see him for about 6 months when i did i got back with him
    then he cheated on me and left me for my best mate
    she cheated on him so they split and i took him back

then the same thing happend a month later
    then i didnt see him for a couple of months until last month
    he had totaly left her as she was pregnant with somone elses baby
    then i didnt see him again until 3 days ago when i was ou clubbing
    i got his number and kissed him
    then i ended up doing oral sex with him
    hes promised me hell never leave me
    and i got back with him today
    but im not sure if ive done the right thing

i love him with all my heart and thast feelings never gone away
    but im not sure if half the thrill is the fact hes a total bad boy
    and im not entirly sure he wont leave me again when a better offer comes along
    one thing is though that im the only girl hes been with that he hasnt slept with which makes me kinda think im not just another notch on his bed post

but i would realy like other peoples opinion thanks
  2. brainstorm

brainstorm Well-Known Member

You gave him a hand job, a blow job, and you say you haven't "slept" with him? Who is he, Bill Clinton?

I'd say he seems a bit fickle, judging from his behaviour with the other girl. You might be next in line. If you get pregnant, how much can you trust him?

If you choose him, even knowing all this, don't forget that any possible outcome is your responsibility, and not his.
  3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Hun... you're already pregnant. Why the heck would you even consider getting back with this guy with how he has treated you. Not to mention what you just said in chat, I'd say you've got bigger things on your mine sweety.
  4. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

your pregnant?!?!?!
    And I gave you booze last night!:mad:
  5. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

He's treating you like a doormat! You don't deserve to be treated like this, i know it's hard because you say you love him with all your heart, but quite frankly this guy sounds like a right dick to me..not worth it.
  6. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

I think you, the guy, and your best mate, all have serious issues.
  7. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure how to write this so I just made a list:

1. Your first impression was girl who gives hand jobs to guys she's known for less than 24 hours.
    2. He cheated on you with your best friend. Twice.
    3. Your best friend let your boyfriend cheat on you with her. Twice.
    4. You took him back both times.
    5. You see nothing wrong with 1-4.

Five is probably the biggest problem here. I hate to just point out negatives like that but I don't see much else to point out. If you guys are fine with the what you're doing I say more power you and keep doing it but keep in mind that if cheated on you with your best friend chances are he's not going to bat an eye to do it with a perfect stranger. A couple things about guys, we can sleep with women we don't respect, it isn't something to be terribly proud of but there it is. It is very hard(impossible for me but other guys may differ), however, to fall in love with a woman we don't respect and there is no faster way to lose a guy's respect than to be easy. Of course, men and women are all individuals and his opinion on this is far more valuable than mine so you should probably ask him and get the news straight from the source.
  8. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

this guy is what i fear i will become if i start having sex :(

from wat u described i think you are just his 'backup plan' for when he isn't on a streak if you know wat i mean. I would not trust him given what u have described
  9. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I would say that the one thing that is guaranteed is that he WILL cheat on you again and leave you again. He has no respect for you and clearly you have very little for yourself. How can you love someone who treats you so badly? I would say run as far away as you can from this disasterous 'relationship'.
  10. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

you deserve a hell of alot more, and deep down you know it but i recon you think its the best you'll get. you will meet alot more worthy guys than this person who saw fit to cheat on you with your best friend. dont settle just because you maybe scared and/or lonely hun :hug:
  11. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

you was going to tell me when!
  12. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I always thought love had a lot to do with things like trust and respect. There doesn't seem to be an awful lot of that going on in your relationship. I'd say you could do a whole lot better for yourself. Your choice though and whatever you decide I hope it works for you.
  13. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Ok seriously. Here's the issue....you have like 0 self worth. If you are pregnant you should not be out clubbing and/or drinking. You should be worrying about the health of your unborn child. That's your perogative if you want to keep taking back a lying cheating scumbag because frankly that's what he is. Once a player always a player and all he sees in his eyes is an easy lay. You don't think he's saying he won't leave because he can just get sex from you.

You need to dump him and focus on the pregnancy.
  14. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

He cheated on you with yer best freind for goodness sake izzie

If you need the companionship, and we all do, that is one thing, but don't lie to yourself about who he is or whatever or how deep the love is or whatever cause then you are setting yerself up.

If you want to use him for sex or snuggle time or whatever that is one thing, but for goodness sake, don't fall in love with him!
  15. Dana..

Dana.. Well-Known Member

Yeah he cheated on you, and i have bad dreams now after reading your post.
    You didn't tell me...