what do I do when the one that matters won't listen

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by strange1, Sep 13, 2013.

1. strange1

strange1 New Member

I'm having a suicidal night.... They're always at night.... I cry for a split second n immediately think of ways to end my life, all the while my fiancée is lying next to me so soundless... I tell him i'm sorry, he deserves better, all I do is screw everything up, he deserves to be happy, ..... A few silent moments later I tell him I wanna die, I wanna kill myself. He gets mad n goes to the living room to sleep, unfortunately today was the day I finally chose how to do, yet he won't come back to the room to talk with me about it..... I'm sad.... I know i'm must be a crappy person, but I really wanted to talk about it, but he won't listen.... I'm hoping to gain the courage some day soon to go through with it, no one will really miss me anyways, ..... Just glad I found some where to rant in the middle of the night since no one really cares.....
  2. strange1

strange1 New Member

And yet again just another verification of how not one personeven in the whole wide world web won't hear me out.... At least I have my music,,, they truly love me....
  3. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

i understand
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

OMG I am so sorry I did not see this sooner. I care. please keep posting here. I will try to look for your post here. I will answer. I care. I am sorry your fiancee does not want to hear you. I wish he had more sensitivity regarding how you are feeling. do you have a therapist you talk with? I would love to find one. But my insurance doesnt cover most therapists in practice. otherwise I would do that. Please dont take your life now. Please.
  5. Bunny13

Bunny13 New Member

I'm going through the same thing right now. I actually googled different methods on how to do it when I came across this site. I think I take my depression out on my fiancée. He tells me I'm mean all the time. When I try to talk to him and explain my feelings he won't listen. Sometimes he'll say he understands and will help me... It's never true though bc a week later it's like he's sick of me. I wish he would talk to me when I bring it up. It would be nice to share where I am and how I feel with someone I love. When he turns away from me it makes me feel even more alone. You aren't alone in this but remember you are a strong person and no one else can define you. I tell myself this when I do get down and I'm still here so I guess it works. You aren't alone.