what do i do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nady, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nady

nady New Member

my step dad was a nasty piece of work ignored by his step family and unwanted as a result of years being told that i wasnt pretty enough or good enough and not even being allowed to have friends also an experience when i was 14, led to several attempts on od'ing, SH and not eating in general. id sit in the garden and wouldn't move from that one spot for hours... i couldn't go out in public i thought every whisper and giggle was because i was a freak or a wierdo or looked funny. has anyone felt like this ? every time i went out i woud feel physically sick. i eventually told my parents what was going on and i was told i was a drama queen looking for attention.
    i went to a psych but couldnt open up im still afraid just i cant talk to someone about this and its just too much sometimes... lately iv been crying a lot and i really dont want to sound like im looking for attention i just want to know how to make it go away. its too much

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, YES I have felt like this and i totally get the feeling sick physically part. That affected me a lot through the years, you can get medication to control that type of nausea which I have been on for years. Don't let them get to you by saying you are looking for attention. They clearly do not understand what is going through your mind, but you have made the right step by joining this website. How old are you now? And did the psych offer any medication, either way I think you should go back and open up because you deserve to be heard and helped, xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.