What do I do?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by wallflower, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I have flunked all my classes for this semester at college. I haven't been able to concentrate and I stopped taking concerta because I felt anxious on it. I was thinking, perhaps It helps with my focus and confidence though. I wonder if I should get back on it. Either way, I've been so lost that I haven't signed up for next semester's classes...so I decided maybe I would try beauty school.

Well that doesn't seem like its going to work out. My mom went hysteric on me about me quitting college because her grandfather went to the same college. I don't feel like I can do it. I don't know how to drive and I don't think I will ever be able to drive. I can't focus...all I want to do is be successful and live my life. I don't want to be caged up for the rest of my life. I don't know how to get out of this rut. I am stuck.
  2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

I have no advice for you hun, am too confused myself today but i didnt want your post to remain empty as not acknowledged by anyone..... all i can offer is a :hug: to comfort you and hope others will come and give you some advice.

hang in there hun....... not all is dark, thre is light also, take time to look around and you'll find it too

granny xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.