What do I do?!?!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by perfect-flaw, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perfect-flaw

perfect-flaw Active Member

My best friend says he wants to kill himself. He has always been sort of like this, but now he is convinced he can see into the future, that his purpose is to die, and that there is an angel that tells him he must die. He sees himself as Superman, but during Superman's death. He used to be a drug addict, I don't know now anymore, he's adopted, he just broke up with his girlfriend, and he's always been unstable, but now I'm just too scared.

I need to know who I can contact, what I can do. Not his parents, they don't really care... They seem not to, and I dont trust them to do anything.

I live in Toronto Canada... Isn't there some kind of website, or hotline I can reach so that they can help him? Or if they don't have his consent, at least let ME help him?!

I am so worried, so worried, that I haven't cut tonight, and I have been every night this week.... :sad:

2. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

i am in the states so i would sudjest you to call the hospital and they will give you a hotline number to call..goodluck

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

There should be listings for local crisis centers in the phone book. Call one and explain the situation. They can give you help to be better able to help your friend, or will contact your friend and help them through this or give you directions so that you can get your friend there. Once there they can assess the situation and better decide if your friend needs to go to hospital or not. This can be a bit of a long process though. If it's possible, get your friend to the hospital or call the police to assist you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.