what do i do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by bhawk, Jan 14, 2009.

1. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

i rarely ask for advice here but recently the love of my life has been a bit off with me, not sure whether she wants to be with me, i am pretty sure she wouldnt cheat cos shed rather tell me, the main thing is my parasomnia, i lash out aggressively in my sleep and it damages her health although im willing to do anything to sort it, im currently going to the doctors about it all the time but i think that might be whats causing the rift, i love her so much and wanted to get with her for 5 years (and vice versa for her) and now i dont want to do anything to jeaopardise it, i cant help having parasomnia and i think ive made some breakthroughs on it recently, im currently away working for my old employer for a week and before i came she had a dream about splitting with me and im worrying its definately going to happen, ive told her how much i love her and im willing to do anything but she goes quiet, im supposedly the love of her life and she wanted to marry me so i dont know how it changed so quick. im worried if i pretty much beg her shell think im up to summut or if i step back shell think i dont care. please people give me constructive advice, i do need help! (and yes i am showing emotion for once)

2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

am not sure how to help really but didnt want t leave your post unanswered..
    have you two talked enough about your condition and how it affects you. there is plenty of info online you could show her. is she thinking you are doing it delerberately or something? i think you need to find out what is going on for her if you are feeling things have changed.. ie a proper heart to heart talk. maybe she has some external stress or pressure you arent aware of? dreams are usually our fears.. talk to her. take her somewhere nice and talk would be my advice. i hope it goes ok. will you let us know?

sam x

3. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

thanks so much for replying, it turns out shes been getting told im cheating on her, i couldnt though and she doesnt actually realise that when i say i love her i really mean it, its weird that of all past relationships however good theyve been they still dont match this one, not necessarily due to only having good times but mainly because i can see myself with her for the rest of my life.
    Most annoying thing is the person im supposedly cheating on her with is my ex who has tried talking me into bed but there is no chance of it happening, i wouldnt want to for so many reasons. the most obvious is that i love my partner.
    hopefully im home within 2 days so ill be able to talk to her and clear things up but i think shes pretty set on leaving me. if she does i will be devastated.
    anyway thanks for replying, i really do appreciate it and i just hope it will clear up. thanks

4. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

ah that is the root of it then.. well its good you now know eh?
    whoever told her that is an arse and i hope you tell them to back off :(
    i hope you two can talk and work it out... i have no real advice for you just wanted you to know youre not totally alone.

sam x