What do I do?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered0, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't really tell if I'm sure about this or not. I feel like I'm kind of deluding myself, and other times I feel perfectly okay.

I have a girlfriend who's going to college soon. We live a distance from eachother. I'm her first and only boyfriend, and have been dating her on off for years since last march, where we've been together ever since. I've known her since she was 12. I feel...worried, that somethings going to happen. She's got very few guy friends. She's gone to girls only school most of her life. I'm worried that something might happen once she's around guys all the time. I'm far away, so if anything happened, I probably would never know. She lives in a big city, if that's important to know. I've been cheated on before. And I can't trust my own thoughts, they bounce around a lot.

Should I break it off? Am I just fooling myself into thinking it'll be okay for 4 years of college?

I love her with my whole heart, and have given up a lot for our relationship. But I just can't deal with being alone for the same reason twice.

Any advice, or realism is appreciated. I just don't know what to think.
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I would break it off.
  3. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

i have had a similiar relationship, it just didnt work. long distance and both pretty jealouz. if you realy love her and you believe that the time that she will be away from you will not hurt any of you and you have trust in it and are willing to go for it you might give it a try or talk to her about it to find out how she thinks about it but i think you will be better of breaking it off. i know it may sound pretty harsh but you seem to be still young and you will meet more people in life. this long distance relationship wasnt a good thing for my head. if you are menthal unstable (like i am, hence the reason im here) do not even think about trying, it will eat you alive. just my 2 cent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.