What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyMaisy

I'm just going to say that as a result I'm either going to suicide, run away, or... live in these conditions (in which I self harm anyway..).
My parents are trying to control my life, do everything for me, play me by strings like a puppet etc.. I think they need to back off my life and let me do what I want. Even if I don't make the right decision, they should still back off and let me breathe. Maybe then I'd actually learn something about life.
What can I do? I just spent the afternoon being yelled at and crying.
I need to get away from here and get help..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
perhaps you can talk to you therapist about getting out on your home and into an apartment maybe on your own hard for parents they mean well but i know we sometimes are very over baring hugs you way talk to them and see if you can get a small apt for you okay.

MistyMaisy

I don't have a therapist though D: I've tried to get my parents to get me even just to the doctors or something but they won't for anything. And with apartment, it'd be heaven. But I'm only 14.. Four more years left I guess? 3:

MistyMaisy

My doctor thinks I'm weird because I told her I hear things other people don't. She's now scared of me... I'd have no way to get there anyway without parents taking me. D:

Decode

Ok i guess you have thought of bus etc, ok you could make something up. Mum i have a really itchy scalp ect and it won't go away, ok bad example but you get it. Or you could just say no mum its private take me to the doctors. Or something, its worth a try if your feeling like you need some help.
On a side note i have issues with may parents, sh, v.occasionally hear stuff, suicidal thoughts etc so you are not alone. Feel free to pm me if you want to.

Illusion

I'm just going to say that as a result I'm either going to suicide, run away, or... live in these conditions (in which I self harm anyway..).
My parents are trying to control my life, do everything for me, play me by strings like a puppet etc.. I think they need to back off my life and let me do what I want. Even if I don't make the right decision, they should still back off and let me breathe. Maybe then I'd actually learn something about life.
What can I do? I just spent the afternoon being yelled at and crying.
I need to get away from here and get help..
NO SUICIDE OR RUNNING AWAY. I don't want to lose my best friend. You do need to speak to someone though. Like a counselor or something. I know how your parents are though. Very strict. I know I'm not always there or a great friend, but you can tell me anything.

MistyMaisy

I don't see how counselors could do anything though, apart from giving weird looks and getting late passes to class. D: And thanks Decode o: But my parents won't let me leave the house anymore. x.x Only if they're there all the time.. Even at doctors. D:
-hears mom shouting- o.o *post*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00