What do I have to do?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by fromthatshow, Oct 20, 2008.

1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

What do I have to do to get the support I need? Why does it seem that you have to attempt suicide before people take you seriously?
    I am so jealous of my friend Ashley that is seeing three different therapists and has therapy every day once or twice a day. I need 24/7 support. I need to be in a safe place. I need more therapy than twice a week.
    I am going to talk to my therapist about getting more support. She suggested support groups until I can maybe get into the institute of living. It's just finding motivation and courage to do these things is tough, especially while working on issues of deserving this support. And it makes it tougher when I call the place four times and they never call me back :cry:. I need help!
    p.s. I'm really scared I need virtual hugs.

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

God, thats so messed up :mad: you're crying out for help but they're practically ignoring you. You're so brave to ask for it in the first place. It's like they want people to attempt. What they don't understand is that not everyone will attempt first, some people will just go and DO it if they think no one listens.

I think you're great, really. I know you can do this :hug:

3. fromthatshow

Thanks Elizabeth!
    :hug:s

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry that you're not getting the help that you need fromthatshow. You're a nice guy and you've been an awesome friend to me. Keep trying to get help. :hug: :hug:

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

be strong, keep pushing for the extra support in the real world and make sure you keep yourself safe.

you are much loved here and you will get our help without question.

:hug::hug::hug:

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:hug: (As many as you need.)

7. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

:hug: here's another share of as many as you need. I hate it when you ask for stuff you need and people don't take you seriously. :mad:

8. fromthatshow

thanks so much :wub: